Music Preferences

I'll honestly listen to and enjoy any kind of music except for rap. But my favorite music genres are Symphonic Metal and Techno.

seirei

kumo no you ni
i like rock (especially black) and any other song that has a wide variety of instruments in it (guitars, keyboard,violins,drums), but I also listen to j-rock and j-pop like most of you here:)

seirei

kumo no you ni
[quote name='setsuna']you go seirei chan!!!! black metal all the way :D[/quote]

hehe! yeah, love it :D I don't look like a black metal fan though :p

[quote name='seirei']hehe! yeah, love it :D I don't look like a black metal fan though :p[/QUOTE]

what is inside matters ,and if you know, there is no need for you to show others that, it is enough :D

LoneWolf367

Thizzin' on Rizon
I use to listen to alot more metal but I'm pretty evenly balanced in lots of genre's. Love my metal (I'll be probably going to Wacken this year! - wants see At the Gates more than anything ever). But I enjoy rap, broadway musicals, and even some contemporary Christian music. I just really really love music. My music collection is available online ^^

[quote name='seirei']hehe! yeah, love it :D I don't look like a black metal fan though :p[/QUOTE]

wow its very rare to find a person who listens to black metal on an anime forum!o.0

do you listen to mayhem and stuff?

Scribe

Insomniac`^
[quote name='Zeta']Anything but rap. im not a real rap fan.[/QUOTE]

Same.

My music ranges from Death blackmetal/Metal/grindcore/deathcore/metalcore/hardcore/progressive/rock/alternative/indie/poprock/drum and bass/electronica etc., all those kind of goodies.

Click my sig for the types of bands (on last fm)

Only problem is; some of the lower played band's i've thrashed in the past, and i wasn't using last.fm whilst i was listening to them, and some i've thrashed more recently.

So it's a bit of a muddle, but you can see what i've currently been exploding my ear drums with :)

C

Carpe Diem

Mostly rock, hard rock, or alternative. I guess because I can relate to it more so than others. But basically anything except country.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Metal, mostly Death metal. But I do like J-rock/pop and such, and techno too.

...and black metal, that's pretty nice, didn't think we had some black metal fans here >.>