Most Annoying Anime Character of All time.

I second(third?) dubed naruto as the most annoying character ever.

Well actually, dubed or not, he's still extremely annoying.

Other than him I can't really think of any annoying characters.

Hitman_Hart

King Of All Harts.
I have to agree with the topic maker here. I mean, in reality, yeah, it's normal for a mother to worry about her child and all, but sometimes I just want to make her STFU. I mean, seriously, she's so damn annoying much of the times! She stopped being annoying after the Cell Saga, though; much better since Gohan had grown up and all. A nice runner-up would have to be that girl from Fruits Basket that's like a main character or something. Oh yeah, Touru. I swear to God, she cries in every episode for no reason and she just gets pushed around alot that it's not even funny.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Well you guys seen Bokura Ga Ita ? The gray haired bitch is the most annoying f*cking WHORE!!! evah! Don't even want to spend 20 seconds trying to look her name up on wikipedia to act cool and know all the names in this anime 8D

I thought i was gonna be the only one to mention naruto as the most annoying anime character...but seems i was wrong.This is probably the only series where anyone would have made a better main character except the main character himself :sigh: