Most Annoying Anime Character of All time.

I second(third?) dubed naruto as the most annoying character ever.

Well actually, dubed or not, he's still extremely annoying.

Other than him I can't really think of any annoying characters.

H

Hitman_Hart

I have to agree with the topic maker here. I mean, in reality, yeah, it's normal for a mother to worry about her child and all, but sometimes I just want to make her STFU. I mean, seriously, she's so damn annoying much of the times! She stopped being annoying after the Cell Saga, though; much better since Gohan had grown up and all. A nice runner-up would have to be that girl from Fruits Basket that's like a main character or something. Oh yeah, Touru. I swear to God, she cries in every episode for no reason and she just gets pushed around alot that it's not even funny.

Kenzou

pink spider
[quote name='Reeana']That elvis haired guy in YYH! His hairstyle alone makes me wanna laugh.[/quote]

LOL

Kuwabara was awesome! His hairstyle is how a lot of Japanese people had their hair in the late 80's/Early 90's. He wasn't too bad.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Well you guys seen Bokura Ga Ita ? The gray haired bitch is the most annoying f*cking WHORE!!! evah! Don't even want to spend 20 seconds trying to look her name up on wikipedia to act cool and know all the names in this anime 8D

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Well you guys seen Bokura Ga Ita ? The gray haired bitch is the most annoying f*cking WHORE!!! evah! Don't even want to spend 20 seconds trying to look her name up on wikipedia to act cool and know all the names in this anime 8D

[quote name='amanda']I think I'd have to say Chi Chi from DBZ. She just so damn a pain in the butt to me![/QUOTE]

I think it's Noraku from Inu Yasha. Because he keep coming back again and again.

[quote name='rossai']I think it's Noraku from Inu Yasha. Because he keep coming back again and again.[/QUOTE]

I agree, the whole Naraku thing I think was dragged on way to long, I just wanted him to die already

F

fahimnwt

I thought i was gonna be the only one to mention naruto as the most annoying anime character...but seems i was wrong.This is probably the only series where anyone would have made a better main character except the main character himself :sigh:

H

Hachuyani

Don Kanonji from Bleach can be annoying sometimes. Kon as well, in fact I'm not sure which one is more annoying.

Sasuke... perhaps his characteristic, try to act cool (just like the damn Rokawa Kaede). Absolutely blinded by his ambition to kill Itachi (who is my favorite character). And an idiot to listen to Madara selfish ambition.:urusai:

Oh, by the way... The more I watch Bleach, the more I annoyed by Orihime. Always react slowly, emotionally, and sooo stupid. A burden... Curse you! Why you should be so cute but stupid?!:urusai:

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Necro'd thread out of interest:

Kousaka Kirino

Really, I don't mind tsundere to the max but at you own brother~!!!!!

Aizen from bleach.At first his plans were all like "zomg thats awesome" then it just kept going on like he knew everything and and was all powerfull every damned time, the series got boring.

Sae from Peach Girl... that girl pissed the living hell outta me >=O !!
Near from Death Note... He makes no sense and is super annoying, he was NOTHING compared to L, but he still managed to figure everything out
Misa from Death Note... I just wanted to choke her every time she opened her mouth -.-
Black Star from Soul Eater... Kill it, just... KILL IT...
Lambo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!... OMG, I hated his voice/character/everything, kick it in the face and throw it out the window...
Akira from Special A... I hate girls that are over obsessive of other girls >_>

and that chick from Bleach thats in Orihimes class, the one thats always being obsessive and all =_=