Moon's eye plan, part of bigger plan?

Laughing_gaara

Honorary Padawan
So, not theories yet, so i guess i'll put mine if you please. :)

Ok, so i'm thinkin' that moon's eye plan is not of Tobi's own invention but is part of a bigger plan recorded in the secret uchiha tablet. Here's my reasons:

1.According to Tobi, Sage o' 6, who was never able to achieve his dream of bringing peace to the world, chose the younger (senju) son to be his successor. However, also according to tobi he left the stone tablet to "US" (Meaning the elder son and his offspring, uchiha). On this tablet is recorded "secrets" readable only to the elder's descendants. Of those secrets we know that A. it tells how to acquire mangekyo, which leads to tsukiyomi. and B. it likely tells the story of the sage and the juubi. Madara said he would "activate" or "launch" the jutsu, leading me to believe that the preparations for moons eye are also recorded in the tablet.

2. Why would Sage, who did not put trust in his elder son, leave only to him such secrets? Secrets only revealed to those who mimic the sages ocular power(as madara said, rinnagan can see it better than sharingan.) I think it could be because in truth he is the originator of "moons eye" but was unable to do it before his time. I also don't think moons eye is the final step, but i'm not sure what would come next, possibly a resurrection of the sage, but that would be a stretch.

3. I think that "moons eye" is the true means through which the sage hoped to bring peace to the world, and every new generation and new sage brings that dream closer to reality as secrets are revealed and powers evolve. BUT I think the final phase of his plan is something that also has to involve the senju son and traits too. (Like inzanagi). I think that madara himself does not yet know the full secrets.

Watta ya think? If you think this is too far a stretch, what reason do you think he even left secrets to them?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
hmm....

thats a good theory.

However I think that the moon eye plan was not inside the tablet but rather a technique madara himself developed.

For one. The Rikudo does not possess "Tsukuyomi" jutsu. Remember that he uses the rinnegan not the sharingan.

The moon eye plan is probably something madara himself develop based on his understanding from the stone tablet.

Also as you said. Why would the rikudo pass on secrets to the elder son when he wanted the younger one to inherit his will?

Laughing_gaara

Honorary Padawan
Yeah, what also bugs me is like you said, he didnt have sharingan, however he knew so much about sharingan, he was able to even write in there how to awaken mangekyo , and all the secrets of the sharingan. So i think its something he himself could not do, because tsukiyomi requires a sharingan, but he knew it was possible. How did he know all this? Neither he nor his son had sharingan, so he knew at least that it would show up in future generations.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Laughing_gaara']Yeah, what also bugs me is like you said, he didnt have sharingan, however he knew so much about sharingan, he was able to even write in there how to awaken mangekyo , and all the secrets of the sharingan. So i think its something he himself could not do, because tsukiyomi requires a sharingan, but he knew it was possible. How did he know all this? Neither he nor his son had sharingan, so he knew at least that it would show up in future generations.[/QUOTE]

err...thats a very simple thing.

The tablet...is pass on by generations of the elder son..and even the elder son himself..

thats why there so many info of sharingan in it.... its handed down from the elder son till now...yeah...not really Rikudo who filled it up...

Before you say the elder son does not have sharingan..keep in mind that his the ancestor of the sharingan...

Laughing_gaara

Honorary Padawan
Its possible others added to it, but according to madara, it was completed by sage, and he and his bro were the ones to unlock the secrets. And the sage's son also had rinnagan, but from his line, the sharingan showed up.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Laughing_gaara']Its possible others added to it, but according to madara, it was completed by sage, and he and his bro were the ones to unlock the secrets. And the sage's son also had rinnagan, but from his line, the sharingan showed up.[/QUOTE]

Its not a possibility. It is added on by the older generations.

2.Madara never said anything about it being completed by the sage. He only said it was pass on by the sage.

3.The son did not have rinnegan. It was a different ocular jutsu from any known ones we know of yet. But yes the sharingan showed up from that line of dojutsu

Laughing_gaara

Honorary Padawan
[quote name='Graham Aker']Its not a possibility. It is added on by the older generations.

2.Madara never said anything about it being completed by the sage. He only said it was pass on by the sage.

3.The son did not have rinnegan. It was a different ocular jutsu from any known ones we know of yet. But yes the sharingan showed up from that line of dojutsu[/QUOTE]

1. what makes you sure of that? No such thing ha been stated in the manga.

2. True. But he said that the information is revealed little by little and requires even the rinnagan to see more. If. Various uchiha have added to it, wouldn't Madada have since he claims to have been of the first to achieve EMS.

3.Madara said he inherited the sage's eyes, and he was shown to have had rinnagan. That's all the information given on him thus far, so I won't speculate til further info.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Laughing_gaara']1. what makes you sure of that? No such thing ha been stated in the manga.

2. True. But he said that the information is revealed little by little and requires even the rinnagan to see more. If. Various uchiha have added to it, wouldn't Madada have since he claims to have been of the first to achieve EMS.

3.Madara said he inherited the sage's eyes, and he was shown to have had rinnagan. That's all the information given on him thus far, so I won't speculate til further info.[/QUOTE]

1.Pass down through generations. That tells us alot..

2.Your counting it wrongly. You should count backwards. Think about it. Current generation Sharingan>mangekyo sharingan>??? dojutsu> Rinnegan Thus why the rinnegan can see all of the tablet.

3.He inherited to have the sage eye. But it was NEVER shown that the elder son had rinnegan. This is common knowledge. Dont believe me go look up the picture of the elder son. His eyes had a different pattern all together from the rinnegan.

Laughing_gaara

Honorary Padawan
I'm not counting forward, but it is notable that one who possesses both rinnagan and sharingan such as current madara can see even more. As for being passed down, the older generations didnt seem to have had much to add to it, but rather to learn from it. He says the secrets are passed down from the sage,

As far as the elder's eyes, lemme get back to you, i have to go find that book, pictures from the internet are too blurry for me to see well.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Laughing_gaara']I'm not counting forward, but it is notable that one who possesses both rinnagan and sharingan such as current madara can see even more. As for being passed down, the older generations didnt seem to have had much to add to it, but rather to learn from it. He says the secrets are passed down from the sage,

As far as the elder's eyes, lemme get back to you, i have to go find that book, pictures from the internet are too blurry for me to see well.[/QUOTE]

Thats cause like I said. The tablet probably got filled up by different generations.

Thus why with each previous evolution of ocular jutsu you can read more.

Rinnegan being the original thus you can read all. Then followed by the ?? dojutsu of the elder and then Sharingan.

Though I find it strange that the evolved sharingan can read more. Maybe its related to the ??? dojutsu of the elder son thats why.

Also the strange thing that the Rinnegan can "still read more than that" bugs me.

Cause it means there are other dojutsu needed to decipher the tablet. OR maybe its just the section where the elder son filled it up and made it so that only his dojutsu can read it

Why, of course! The Moon's Eye plan is part of the Moon's Face plan, which itself is a subplan of the Moon's Head plan and by extension the Moon's Body plan.

But jokes aside, it's possible to argue that there is a plan behind the plan using logic. So far, we've still got too many supposedly "ultimate" powers and techniques which haven't been used yet, for example, the Eighth Gate. If by the end of this arc not all of them have been used, then it's safe to say that there's more to come, because face it: The only reason why any author would tell you about a super secret or forbidden technique is so that someone can use it later, right? This extension beyond this arc may be that of a new plan behind the Moon's Eye plan, or perhaps something entirely different. Still. I wouldn't discount the idea of the Moon's Eye plan being part of another, more elaborate, plan.

I think (or at least hope) madara left out a few things of his plan. If not hen i lose respect for him telling the kages everything when he didn't have to.