Momo's poetry

Momo

Wishing every day didn't come Wondering if every step will countI wonder if I'm doing this rightThese feelings that came undoneOverflowed you're visionGossips became whispersPlease just tell meDon't just let me be I'm stuck in limbo Wondering what you're answer will beI'm suffering deep insideWith a smile on my face on the outsideCrying isn't an optionIf I do it will cause an explosionRemember my wordsCus I'll remember yoursRemember those kissesI'm slowly reminiscingThe moments we shareNothing can compareTo the way you make me feelIt feels so unrealSo just tell me Whisper it, or yell itCus this situationIt calls for sudden attentionMy answer is yes,I wonder what yours is.

Momo

bleh i dont feel angry recently sorry edge >.> .......bish @doc:
i know ^^ isn't he the sweetest haha She's confused with her emotionsFrom one moment to the other She feels angry, happy, excited or sadderWhen she looks at the oceanShe doesn't know what to feelBut a smile forms on her faceAnd her eyes are filled with tearsShe's so confused It angers herSometimes she feels usedShe wonders if it will last foreverShe feels so pitifulPathetic and stupidListening to the negativeNever considering the positive_end_BOOM baby lol..idk im in a weird mood o_O

I like your use of symbolism. The ocean to represent a flood of emotions analogous to shifting tides (at least i think that's what you were going for); regardless, its a very nice poem.

Momo

Reincarnation Creating a new generationStopping for the red lightBut continuing for the shed of bloodWith a wicked smile you sighYour hands are dirty Continue on your journeyThe one you hold so frequentlyWith such high dignityOnly to wash your hands over and overContinue and destroy even your loverCreativity doesn't endIt fails to mend With every second you speakI think of every way to make you weakTo strap your knees to a car So it can speed off I wonder why you moveI want you to stay putThoughts of the illuminationIllusions are nothing more than imaginationDon't speak another wordAnd you might live in this world. ( so i feel in this weird mood haha so thats what i came up with
and thnx catzy
)