Milestone Posts

Archangel

Im about to get number 600 and i would like to thanks all of my Fans and Nori for this oppertunity to be here right now. I would also like to Thank my mother for giving birth to me and also my Blow up doll who has always been at my side . THANK YOU ALL For making me who i am , One crazy son of a bitch......
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH
but na forreal i got number 600 so i had to say something lol

I hit my milestone a bit ago, but I thought I just post it, and to state my challenge to Princess Leo, but I think it's going to take me forever to catch up.

Archangel

WOW did i just get shot damn bro. Wow how am i still alive shit .........YEAH!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO BRO ,STICK IT TO THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!! and um by the way i just got post 750 on this^^

Swiss

function Swiss()
I'm just in here to say that I'm ashamed of u all. Deserting the forum on such a wonderful day like this, Nori u especially, I can't believe u would do such a... I can't even find words to describe how I'm feeling right. and u Sanji I can't believe. I'm going to eat and when I get back I expect to see all of u right here. Do u hear me, I'm sad *CRY* *CRY*. Someone talk to me please nooooo!!. I feel so alone and empty.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ 3-18-2007 @ 4:02 PM) [snapback]4980[/snapback]</div>
I'm just in here to say that I'm ashamed of u all. Deserting the forum on such a wonderful day like this, Nori u especially, I can't believe u would do such a... I can't even find words to describe how I'm feeling right. and u Sanji I can't believe. I'm going to eat and when I get back I expect to see all of u right here. Do u hear me, I'm sad *CRY* *CRY*. Someone talk to me please nooooo!!. I feel so alone and empty.[/b]
Was at church all day. -_-'

Swiss

function Swiss()
ok, then you r forgiven, I couldn't go to church today because I had to finish my autobiography it's 25% of my course grade for Psychology.