Metal Sky

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
On this hill we stand As vultures circle the sky My brothers stand beside me This oath we take under iron clad Warriors of steelTogether we stand and Fight underneath the metal sky Gashing and slashingBashing and smashing Their blood is burnt on my sword Crush their heads with deathly steel I watch as they writhe under my heel Ripping and mangling Slicing and hacking Mangle their bodies until no one's leftRun for your life'Cause you’re the next one to be deadMy armor is dyed crimson red With the blood of my brothers on my backAnd the blood of my enemies on my swordA sinner’s path is the one I walk From this unholy path I will not stray This resolve of metal will never let me yield Gashing and slashingBashing and smashing Their blood is upon my sword Crush their heads with deathly steel I watch as they writhe under my heel Ripping and mangling Slicing and hacking Mangle their bodies until no one's leftRun for your life'Cause you’re the next one to be deadI walk over a wasteland of skulls and shattered bones And one day too I will fall Until then I’ll fight under the metal sky Blasphemer, sinner, murderer, cold blooded killer Cut off their heads and rip out the hearts Cannibal, heretic, dissident aggressor Carve up their carcass and eat their flesh Doom bringer, morbid warrior, death bearer Burn their children and slay all their women With this cold hammer I bring death to the nextGashing and slashingBashing and smashing Their blood is upon my sword Crush their heads with deathly steel I watch as they writhe under my heel Ripping and mangling Slicing and hacking Mangle their bodies until no one's leftRun for your life'Cause you’re the next one to be deadPS: I was pretty hyped up on metal while writing this. This is my attempt to write a "metal anthem".

Burn their children and slay all their women
i wonder why i'm still alive...and no wonder i have no mama...all the women have been slayed by the king of the king...(,")p/s : anyway....way to go..as i can expect from my evil papa...cruel as always....lalaallala (,")