Merry Christmas/what for Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone

Not long now till the big day comes. So you guys all sorted yet?

I got all the presents sorted a few weeks back, so that's out of the way. We've got a big family gather round every year and this year is no different. So I have been soooo busy cleaning the house/rooms out and chucking stuff away that not been used in years. So I am more or less sorted.

How about you guys? Any thing you particularly hoping to get for xmas this year?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ December 23, 2007, 12:27 AM) [snapback]12364[/snapback]</div>
yes here's my Christmas list

1. Money
2. House
3. More money
4. Even more money[/b]

Emm every consider robbing a bank then LOL

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sakky101 @ December 23, 2007, 9:33 AM) [snapback]12365[/snapback]</div>
Emm every consider robbing a bank then LOL[/b]
Since going to jail wasn't on his Christmas list, I think he probably wouldn't do that...

Errr you both seem so serious about my reply :huh: but I was just kidding guys. Sorry if that's how it come across or if i offended anyone. :nono:

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sakky101 @ December 24, 2007, 4:36 AM) [snapback]12372[/snapback]</div>
Errr you both seem so serious about my reply :huh: but I was just kidding guys. Sorry if that's how it come across or if i offended anyone. :nono:[/b]
Did you really expect us to say just LOL? If we did that the thread would've basically ended....

Anyway, what do I want.

I want a....
FireWire External HD
Digidesign DIGI003
2 KRK RP8
1 KRK RP10
Motif XS6
or Money to just get all that stuff myself =p

I'm not getting all that though lol