Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swiss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nori

First to 5 wins.
Participants can not vote in this battle.

These are the battle entries.
Mentally Unstable

Entombment

Nomxis

Nori

Swiss

Voted for nori.... I was going to vote for entombment but I liked the color way in nori sig! XD to be honest I didn't like the others :sorry:

So its Nori in the lead at the end of day 1 followed by Mentally Unstable with Entombment, Swiss, Nomxis closely behind. I wonder who will win Nobody knos. Please stay tuned to find out more details to this race.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nori

Not to sound cocky, but I pretty much knew that either I'd win or Entombment would win...so, either way wouldn't have been a surprise. What would've been a surprise is if Swiss won...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
For me it was between Nori and Entomment. Not to be rude but everyone else clearly lacks skills. Nori didn't get my vote causethat pseudo blending won't do. It's not how it's supposed to be done and also it's seems like it was done only partially. The background would be nice if not for the fact that if you look more closely, it's boring. Entombment should blend C4D render somehow. It doesn't go with the background at all. The main render itself is also too bright.

Oh, and thanks guys for inviting me to join this battle *sarcasm*

Status
Not open for further replies.