Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, and darkness resides in Pluto

Wow. You're bad at this aren't you? Suppose there is a woman friend I am in love with. Suppose she is having issues with her current boyfriend. Now, me being the suave guy I am I could easily make my move yes. However, given her feelings for the gentleman and his feelings for her, it would not be wise for me to separate them for my own self-gain. You and Core would do some dirty shit like that but not ZERO PHOENIX. Despite the fact that I would like to be with the woman in question, it is proper for her to stay with the one she is with and the couple should work through their problems. If I give her words of encouragement, impress upon her to stay with her current lover, it will help her but harm me in kind. Still, I do what must be done. Or perhaps I should say did because this is all past tense. I’m just that kind of guy. I will always do the right thing even if it causes harm to me, even when I do want to do the right thing. I’m not bragging it’s just how I operate. The fact that you interpret this as bragging only means something is wrong with you. When I say I already know what will come, when I say I know events before they occur, what I mean is that I already know that bad things will happen to me on account of doing good things for others. Even so, I do what needs to be done.

@Zero Phoenix

You just proved my point. You have feeling for this girl which means you have an attachment regarding her. In this situation anything you do for her in itself isn't purely selfless as she is your self-interest. Trust me I know. To allow the girl you care for to smile even when its not to you is painful but also in itself gives off a pleasure that you succeeded and shes happy. Love actually is one of the most self-interest of all emotions.

Yeah, you're pretty bad at this. Review the above.
Review the above yourself.

I'm only asking you to live like you're something more than an animal. I'm asking you to live in a manner that Aristotle wanted you to live as. I'm asking you to do what Jesus what do. I'm asking you to follow in the footsteps of Ghandi. Don't bitch to me because you drop morals as soon as the world gets real. If you can't be more than a beast then you need to bow down and act like one.
My definition of a moral act does not have to be purely selfless otherwise moral acts wouldn't exist. And I follow my own way not another persons. I am certainly not an animal neither is anyone else that doesn't believe in a selfless act. If the truth makes me an animal then its only goes to show how much we live in a world of lies . But I wont get into that.

If my ad hominem is a problem maybe you should pay attention. I repeat myself because you are of slow wit Prince. Kaze and Getsu never seem to have any problems debating with me, and Yasiru and I never miss a beat.
Your ad hominemms aren't a problem for me but for you. I don't take words seriously when there stated as fallacies and in such a tone. I guess that just makes me as stubborn as you Zero.

Never too late to take the high road is it Prince?
I just state the truth Zero , whoever it favors is not of my concern. And I don't like getting into the middle of a fight....not my business.