Maybe I'm a Lion(ess)?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Hyenas are amazing. I can't believe they actually can behave like that.
But on a side note. Did you notice he acts towards them like they are equal to him. In all the ways.
Interesting.He does everything with them.Same with lions and other animals.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Very true about the Hyenas.
I've never realized their beauty, until I watched him interact with them.
I love watching Trelly and Gambit interaction.

Interesting documentary. It shows clearly how far man can actually interact with animals, and the extent of the relationships that can be formed. It also helps to dispell those common misconceptions of these animals as being ferocious and violent only, and allows people to become more cognizant on the conditions surrounding a particular beast's behaviour.

PS. What exactly is there to debate about this? Seems more like a Lounge topic.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Well, if you want debates - I can ask you this:
What contribution can this private animal park gives to the real needs of these animals in the wild?

Not saying that I wanted debates. It's just that I thought threads in HSL would have a point of contention usually. With regards to your question, I guess that this private park and the relationship the man has with the animals does shed a lot of light on the similarities between animals and humans, specifically the need for companionship and familiarity. Perhaps this will allow people to be a bit more zealous in efforts to conserve wildlife, having seen how such bonds can form between animals and humans.