Manga Cliché

[quote name='"Ataraxia"']I would totally eat lunch on the roof if I could.

I suppose its so kids don't go around jumping.[/QUOTE]

Well, it would help if there weren't lots of aircon condensers, chimneys and other bulky things on the rooftop that makes it so dirty.

Oh yeah, another cliche: Explaining exactly what your attack does before using it. Bleach is notorious for this. I know that readers would like to know, but I still facepalm when someone does that.

@Wolf: I don't hate tsuns, but I hate what they're become. If you can watch an anime without 3 of the characters being diehard tsuns than you gotta let me know man.

And I'm talking IS tsun's right now...

[quote name='Graham Aker']how many times have we seen it now...lol[/quote]

Oh how you wish to in real life. : D

But yeah, I find it funny how the main character sits either at the front, very back or near the window.

Sanae

Staff member
The super bitchy girl that claims to be your best friend... I remember Sae from Peach Girls.. I just wanted to tear the pages out of the manga, but it was from the library, so that was a no no xD;

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Super Bitchy girl who is your little sister is worse........[/QUOTE]

Oooh, that's a good one O_O The ones who are super protective of their older/younger brother (s) xD

P.S. Sae would make a cute nick name for me xD Sanae ;aww;

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Super Bitchy girl who is your little sister is worse........[/QUOTE]

did you mean Kirino from Oreimo? @_@

well I think I never saw this pattern b4 so i don't call it cliched

[quote name='Graham Aker']males falling down and landing on female's panties...always make me go meh...

how many times have we seen it now...lol[/QUOTE]

Then you must hate To-Love-Ru

Sanae

Staff member
Hmm, another could be the dorky stalker guy who's always lurking behind you.. Breathing down your neck xD

Not exactly hate, but the type that makes you go,"Heh heh heh..." xP

Sanae

Staff member
Ooh, I have one that makes me cringe ^__^

The dumb ass bully who is there for Tsun Tsun purposes.. Just to be an annoying dumbass xD

(this post will be merged later)

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
In shoujo's: The plain clumsy/whatever lead girl is in love with the most popular guy in school~ Out of nowhere this super-popular guy seems to be interested in this plain boring girl. Because.. idunno why .___.;

Also some lines I hateeeeeeeeeee "It can't be helped" OTL
"You're an eyesore"

Ehm there are actually a lot more but I cant remember them all atm

Alyss

=Vampiress=
[RAINBOW]The main character that never dies no matter how many times you kill him ._________.[/RAINBOW]
[RAINBOW]The loud annoying girl that has a tendency to get kidnapped three times in a series and the main character has to go save her, again and again.....[/RAINBOW]
[RAINBOW]Ehhh, that' all I can think of for now :p[/RAINBOW]

Rigorokku

aka Samba Pony
hm... these are all okay cliches... I can't find anything annoying about them, really... hm...

the only thing that irritates me is that when someone likes a person, and that person is dense and doesn't notice it even like the manga/anime going on for 45 years or something and is just like, I think I like you, maybe we should go out. Examples: HSDK. Conan (kinda), To-love ru, etc. but I still like them XD