Manga Cliché

Saving the world... hell yeah. : D

I love the speeches in Shoujo manga when the main girl is like 'I'm 15 and I'm going to High School in hope to get a super hot boyfriend!'. LOLOLOL.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Chaste Hero,

Check it at TvTropes.

Its the most annoying things in Anime/Manga world, next to K-ON........

every time characters do a battle with immense powers under normal times, and somehow stuff like that never reaches the news.

contrast to that is the "no-mutants" protesters. XD

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
World domination and taking over the universe and placing people under a evil fascist whatever reign.

The supposedly 'major' bad guy joining the good guys.

Ironic considering I'm one of the younger guys.

Another cliche I hate:

-TSUNTSUNTSUN

they ruined it with its overuse. Especially Infinite Stratos

[quote name='TheRazyChan']Ironic considering I'm one of the younger guys.

Another cliche I hate:

-TSUNTSUNTSUN

they ruined it with its overuse. Especially Infinite Stratos[/QUOTE]

8D

Yeah. Tsundere and yandere are so annoying. -__- So are weak female leads.

Tsundere is only bad if it's poorly done... though it's become so common that now everybody has one whether they can do it well or not which is the problem.

I don't really have many cliches I really hate, but as a whole they are really easy to completely screw up to the point where it just becomes horrible.

I generally don't like -deres. They strike me as being the embodiment of certain female qualities taken to their logical extremes.

Another cliche would be eating food on the school's roof. Like, every slice-of-life will have that kind of scene. It makes me lol, since no one I know eats anything on a rooftop.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='TheRazyChan']Ironic considering I'm one of the younger guys.

Another cliche I hate:

-TSUNTSUNTSUN

they ruined it with its overuse. Especially Infinite Stratos[/QUOTE]

FAIL!!!!!

Tsun is the best!!!!!

Well, in real life, they are kinda annoying -.-"

But still, HATERS WILL HATE!!!!!

cliched one?

at shoujo manga:

- The female lead is a clumsy yet energetic girl and then the male lead is a cool guy that-nearly-perfect-and-even-has-fans-club who fall in love with this girl

at shounen manga:

- The battle with friends of the protagonist that was controlled by the bad guy and. In the end the protagonist's friend regain his control over his body because of "Friendship powah!" or "Love powah!" at the critical situation to protect the protagonist

at mystery manga:

- The detectives can't die, as well as their companies. Even if the culprit hit him/her in the back and make him/her unconcious, he always and always alive with annoying reason when it stated. Same thing happened with his/her companies

[quote name='"Hadriel"']I generally don't like -deres. They strike me as being the embodiment of certain female qualities taken to their logical extremes.

Another cliche would be eating food on the school's roof. Like, every slice-of-life will have that kind of scene. It makes me lol, since no one I know eats anything on a rooftop.[/QUOTE]

I would so eat on the roof if my school had roof access and we were allowed to eat outside of the cafeteria and the weather was nice.

godofwar7

[quote name='Kamil']I would so eat on the roof if my school had roof access and we were allowed to eat outside of the cafeteria and the weather was nice.[/QUOTE]

is that not the point? no students are supposed to have roof access.