Manga Chat Thread.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Do you guys prefer the titles in shonen jump or shonen magazine?
As in Shonen Jump (the us Monthly one) and Shonen Magazine (the weekly Japanese one?)

If thats what we are talking about... I would have to say that I like Shonen Magazine more... They both have pretty much the same manga in it but the Japanese one releases weekly and is about a year ahead in most of the same manga. But if im mistaken in the two magazine's please correct me.

D: I think girls are allowed to answer too! If not go cosplay as Naruto and then post back ^^ :*love:

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
I like the Lucky Star manga and haven't bothered to watch the show. I feel like that's the opposite in most peoples case. I really like the way it was made. The pages are full of four block comic like strips.

As in Shonen Jump (the us Monthly one) and Shonen Magazine (the weekly Japanese one?)

If thats what we are talking about... I would have to say that I like Shonen Magazine more... They both have pretty much the same manga in it but the Japanese one releases weekly and is about a year ahead in most of the same manga. But if im mistaken in the two magazine's please correct me.

D: I think girls are allowed to answer too! If not go cosplay as Naruto and then post back ^^ :*love:
:XD::XD: well I will be pervy mode bushin naruto

[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION]
By guys I mean boys and girls :XD: Sorry, I didn't clarify (Imma girl anyway)
[MENTION=2420]roselillya[/MENTION]

I mean weekly shonen Jump which comes out in Japan and Weekly Shonen Magazine which also comes out in japan, two diff. magazines with diff. titles
Shonen jump has naruto, one piece, Bakuman, bleach ect.
Shonen magazine has Air gear, getbackers, Fairy tale, zetsubo sensei, ect.

@kyrararen

By guys I mean boys and girls :XD: Sorry, I didn't clarify (Imma girl anyway)
awww *glomps* no problemo. can I pop up to your vm?
@roselillya

I mean weekly shonen Jump which comes out in Japan and Weekly Shonen Magazine which also comes out in japan, two diff. magazines with diff. titles
Shonen jump has naruto, one piece, Bakuman, bleach ect.
Shonen magazine has Air gear, getbackers, Fairy tale, zetsubo sensei, ect.

Usually I prefer read from the tankoubon to read from magazine, I cant stand to overcome the feeling of :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh: in the end of every chapter. but it doesnt mean I dont read magazine. hmm.. about the tittles I simply read Shounen Jump just because it has manga I dont mind to get :dead: after finishing the chapter and find "to be continued....."/ "the end chapter x"

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
To get full series of Manga Ebay has been my friend. I have gotten One Piece up to date for 1/3rd the price i would pay outright.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Anyone read up on Naruto?

so yup

any guess who is behind the mask then?

is it Kakashi's friend with his right eye left?
I had always known that it was either kakashi's friend or I had some crazy theory that it was gonna be some fisherman guy from the second book (the area with haku)... I still need to catch up on Naruto .-.