Major Season 5 Episode 17 Direct Download and G2's Looking for a Translator

abarnes

Staff member
Hello,

Yes, indeed the media is back up. And with that comes the newest episode of Major! Minor Ja Nai has releases Major Episode 121 for all you Major fans out there.

Those of you who don't know about the show should check it out, it's a great show that I myself actually watch also.

Goro returns home just in time to find out that Japan will be participating in the Baseball World Cup to be held in the US. It so happens that his stepfather is also a member of the coaching staff for the national team. Confident in the abilities he gained in the minor league, Goro hopes to weasel himself into the team ...

[Direct Download Major Episodes]

G2Anime's looking for a translator in order to sub "Mouryou no Hako" http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=6047

So if any of you out there know someone who knows Japanese, or know Japanese yourself and might be willing to help, contact me.

E-mail: abarnes13@gmail.com
AIM: G2AnimeCom
MSN: admin@g2anime.com

- Abarnes

Last edited by a moderator:
well if you don't mind i would like to request a few animes.

Agent Aika OVA 7eps.
Aika R-16 Virgin Mission OVA 3eps.
AIKa ZERO Currently New and Ongoing.

and the request i had awhile back, detective conan.

Canabary

Administrator
well if you don't mind i would like to request a few animes.

Agent Aika OVA 7eps.
Aika R-16 Virgin Mission OVA 3eps.
AIKa ZERO Currently New and Ongoing.

and the request i had awhile back, detective conan.
If you wish to request Media to be added to the site, please use the request board.

Abarnes Requests Center - G2 Anime ©

And please follow the guidelines so that it will be easier for us to find the Anime you are looking for.

http://www.g2anime.net/forums/abarnes-requests-center/2948-how-request-important-please-read.html

Thank you.

Canabary

Administrator
is the request thread checked lolz? cos no replies for any post.
It's checked on a regular basis, but isn't replied to until the requested shows have been found and are ready to be uploaded to the server.
This may take a while longer with bigger requests which require.

1. Time to find
2. Extra HDD-space that might have to be ordered
3. Quality checking.

We don't want to promise anything before we know for sure that we can deliver on it, but rest assured that every request is being looked into.
Thanks for your understanding. :)