Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist

If you had seen my post i was going after Misaka first (my fault for not voting right away =_=)
Well after checking the thread again Crestham officially stated that he/she is out...
So i got with the majority and sheeped.... it was the first day anyway

The fact of the matter is, this prove either two;
A. Rina is a Sheep.
B. Rina is an Assassin.

In either case, eliminating her will benefit us. I don't really understand why we are voting for Ray's demise. If anything, chances are high that one or more Aidan's voters are assassins, and Ray wasn't even complicit in it (Aidan's lynching).

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
As for Ray, I just voted for majority at the time, since I thought I wouldn't be able to get online before the end day post. This might also prove Rina doesn't need to be an assassin, since she's one of "those" people.

I don't remember if I posted today, but I've got a really bad headache so I'll just leave this as an activity notice and see you tomorrow.

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member

The fact of the matter is, this prove either two;
A. Rina is a Sheep.
B. Rina is an Assassin.

In either case, eliminating her will benefit us. I don't really understand why we are voting for Ray's demise. If anything, chances are high that one or more Aidan's voters are assassins, and Ray wasn't even complicit in it (Aidan's lynching).
you know A. or B. is applicable for each player
its a 50/50 chance
Just cuz i went with the majority it dont make a baddie out of me!

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
so the only update we have until know is whether Ryka was sheeping on Aidan or is an assassin?

:/ Hmmm her being an assassin might be possible especially if she counts on the fact that we believe her to most likely sheep? Idunno if that makes sense .__. I dunno

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Try to think from the mindset of an assassin, and you will realize why Emeralda voted for Robin, and myself for Rina. I just think that the chances for Rina is slightly higher than Robin.

I'm not sure why, but it annoys me that people say assassins instead of mafia >-<" its like saying a whale is a fish... >3>
many people wanted my little pony as a school subject I guess? o.o it will have an exam btw

I lost my track on this thread, I'll catch up after day ends.

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Try to think from the mindset of an assassin, and you will realize why Emeralda voted for Robin, and myself for Rina. I just think that the chances for Rina is slightly higher than Robin.
so you are saying that i am an assassin cuz i sheeped?
well there are other ppl who where voting for aidan
dose that mean they are assassins too...

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist

so you are saying that i am an assassin cuz i sheeped?
well there are other ppl who where voting for aidan
dose that mean they are assassins too...

Probabilistic inference.

EDIT:
As for why you have the highest chances compared to other, try to think from an Assassin point of view, what would he/she do if she wanted Aidan to die? The psychological aspects, the timing, etc. are important factors in inferring their attitudes. It's like an FBI agent profiling a serial murderer, i.e. venturing deep into their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.