Madoka!!! (don"t read unless you watched you will be spoilered)

• Thread starter ♣Kaname Madoka♣
  • Start date

♣Kaname Madoka♣

yep this is for unspoilerd fun of discussingthe madoka ending!

yey for YURI!

now discuss

Wait, don't we already have a Madoka thread?

Anyway, I haven't seen the ending yet, but I know Madoka pulls off some epic move with her floating in space or something.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

well this is for those who wanna not use spoilers >_>

that one you have to be like [spolier]ewjhfrrhdsfk or something...

this is open soooo >_<

just in case you don't wanna be spoilered I won't types it yet xD

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
QB. is officially my favorite anime creature.

It can use Tsukuyomi! woo Mind Raped ownage!

oh and Long hair madoka is awesome! Angel wing Homura is even more Awesome!

But it sucks to be madoka....totally forgotten by the world except homerun and her little bro

[quote name='Graham Aker']After watching the ending.

couple of question.

Why dint the producers just made Madoka that beautiful from the beginning?(when she became a god and had long pretty hair)

Err...w8 so witches are replaced by demons?

Why is Homura using a bow? her magic power got changed?

Is Homura an angel now?(her wings looks like angel)

oh oh and. What the heck was Homura feeding Kyuubei! :grin:

finally.

I love Kyuubei. He has Mangekyo sharingan genjutsu. Tsukuyomi! Mind rape em all Incubator[/QUOTE]

To answer your first question: Probably has something to do with Homerun's timeloops. Madoka was able to make a wish like that, because of Homera's timeloops what made her stronger. Had something to do with fate, according to QB

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kyouko']To answer your first question: Probably has something to do with Homerun's timeloops. Madoka was able to make a wish like that, because of Homera's timeloops what made her stronger. Had something to do with fate, according to QB[/QUOTE]

eh?

i mean why didnt they just make madoka that pretty..not strong. i know that she became this strong cause of the repeated timeloops...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kyouko']Because people like transformations/character development.[/QUOTE]

haha i guess so..

btw kiyo(cant get use to calling you kyouko..)

you still a mod over at MF?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

she became a witch right?

and madoka erased witches before they were born

sooo she erased Sayaka xD

Sayaka couldn't be saved. In the present timeline in episode 12, she died fighting a demon. I guess her death was impossible to escape afterall, since she wanted to die anyway.

I see

but

if madoka erased the witches, it should be like this

no witches = no contracts = no mahou shoujos = no witches, (cycle repeats.....)

~~

i am partially pissed about that fact,

but meh,

I was satisfied with the ending.... ( and i'm kinda liking the delay for it)

She just wished for witches to be gone, not the whole system. However, I think she made the perfect choice. If she wished the whole system away, the whole crew would've had nothing to do with eachother, and that would be a completely boring and bad timeline. Also, society would be broken too. Past wishes made the foundation for their everyday life. Everyone was saved. Sayaka just isn't with everyone else. I like to think of her as being with Madoka.

Its better than them not knowing eachother at all. I was hoping for a Kyouko Sayaka end too.;;

so i heard a 2nd season is planned...

a continuation of this..

or the slice of life edition?

xD

if Madoka is going to come back for the 2nd season...Sayaka should follow suit. xD

Don't want to stray from the topic but I'll stop after this post.

I can imagine alot of headless Mami jokes in the slice of life season.

Also, I feel bad about Mami having no one lol. Alot of people have been coupling her with Charlotte.