Madara's Moon Eye plan

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Charles wanted to use Akasha to make everyone understand each other.

Well...Isnt that a good thing? :shrug:

However "understanding" is very vague. Do you mean understanding and acceptance or just simply understanding each others thoughts?(just simply mind reading other peoples thought)

oh and my quote's "Understanding" means the formal

Oh dont worry I am in the right section alright.

So I was in MF's CvC area debating with this fella who says Madara is a good guy aiming for world peace. And boy is this guy naive or what.

Ok 1stly. How many of you actually believe that Madara's "moon eye plan" motive is actually world peace?

2ndly. WTF His clearly aiming for Dictatorship and world domination under the pretext of peace. Why cant this fella see it?

http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/277072-Akatsuki-vs.-Espada/page3

^Everything from page 3 onwards. Seriously this guy is like...*facepalm*

Am I the only one who sees madara's plan as world domination and that he is a bad guy?

Question: Do you consider a forced peace as a true peace? Also being forced to have peace because a certain one man has power over the world, do you consider that man's intention as good?

PS:In case anyone is wondering or is lose. This is a topic of the Character "Madara" from Naruto manga.

PPS: The moon eye plan
"Genjutsu means hypnosis in this case"

PPPS:mad:Emeralda err if this is not legit feel free to delete.
Evil for sure, anything that take away a persons ability to choose is far away from anything concerning actual peace.