Luffy vs. Naruto

Morcombe

King of Kings
the great debate thread that is almost on every other forums.

who would win Luffy of One Piece or Naruto of Naruto.

Personally I'd say Luffy.

Luffy in Gear 2 is easily faster than Naruto and can pummel him for fun, If Naruto goes 4-tail then all luffy has to do is dodge until teh chakra eats away at Naruto then finish him off when he's weak. If Naruto could fully control tehy 4-tail form then we have a more even fight.

But till then i'd say Luffy wins

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i will agree with this, naruto needs kyubi to keep up with gear 2nd not to mention luffy has survived much more torment than naruto.

luffy beats naruto almost any day of the week luffy has been throw much more then naruto.

Oh and the nine tells is only way to even get close to a win against luffy

Morcombe

King of Kings
of course if you think about everyone who says that naruto can beat Luffy it's actually not Naruto who can it's the Kyubi - it just happens to be inside Naruto's body.

so there Naruto cannot beat Luffy at all, Kyubi can.

[quote name='Morcombe']of course if you think about everyone who says that naruto can beat Luffy it's actually not Naruto who can it's the Kyubi - it just happens to be inside Naruto's body.

so there Naruto cannot beat Luffy at all, Kyubi can.[/QUOTE]

personally I do not even think kyubi could because I think it would be on scale with oz in power and we all saw what luffy did to him

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Okay, if it's younger Naruto then Fuffy wins. If it's older Naruto, well Naruto wins.

[quote name='Morcombe']of course if you think about everyone who says that naruto can beat Luffy it's actually not Naruto who can it's the Kyubi - it just happens to be inside Naruto's body.

so there Naruto cannot beat Luffy at all, Kyubi can.[/QUOTE]

You can say the same about Luffy. If it wasn't for the devil fruit well... He'd be a fruit cake.

Kenzou

pink spider
One piece characters > Naruto characters. Naruto loses. Besides, part 2 Naruto hasn't shown any strengths so saying that he could beat Luffy is kind of strange.

Luffy the great

sure luffy will win cause he much more experience in fight without many help compare to naruto who alway receive help during the fight:em0102:

I would definitely vote for Luffy....

Luffy can just read Naruto's moves with his Haki. XD

They both increased their strengths and powers/abilities via training so I'm basing on that, it's equal.

If I'm gonna make them fight from the first episode/chapter, Luffy would still win too.