Looking for new SOTW and WOTF hosts!

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
@amandaluvsya
Yeah Tempest suggested that and I think it's a good idea. If that's the case though maybe we could use AT's rules? I mean if you mixed SSA and G2's rules together you would end up with something like what AT had going on.

I only ask for three things. I would like the limit to be raised to 500x300 because making a pop out signature with a 500x200 limit is very... Limiting. I wish to be able to tag my own signatures, and have a contest every week. I understand though that if there's few members participating the times may have to be extended.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
It's up to everyone else really, i don't mind either way how the rules go.
Would make it much easier for me if we did keep AT rules though :p

and for pop out sigs the limit should extended
which could be another sig theme in itself in which we just change the size for that week
or we can do it permanently, whichever way people like more

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'll do a form of interview via msn or skype with the four. So I would like for all those interested to PM me their contact info (if I don't have it already).

i guess just a suggestion.... could be all 5 for Soul Sanctuary entirely, the interview i guess its for who will be the leader, whose coordinates, for not to have fights.

Well rules here was working as MF, which the entries are send to responsible of the sotw not posting the entry. =) Its nice as well.
But if you want to change has SSA, NH and another as you able to use as example. =)

if anyone would like help about rules or gfx of place, let me know... =)

I'll do a form of interview via msn or skype with the four. So I would like for all those interested to PM me their contact info (if I don't have it already).
@Tempest

Thanks, I appreciate it. Could you ask the person you choose as mod to contact @dark_9tails so the SOTW can transition over ASAP? Thanks again!

@Prince

Any problems with hosting Writing of the Fortnight? The current WOTF ends on the 19th if I'm not wrong, so you still have about 6 days to figure it out. @Sanae will finish up with the voting thread and subsequent result of the current WOTF she's hosting, and then the handover is done.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for volunteering so quickly! I know that the forum split was kinda unexpected, but it's heartwarming to see AT members stepping up so fast. At least now the mod transition for the GFX/Writing sections can be taken care of smoothly.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
@amandaluvsya
Yeah Tempest suggested that and I think it's a good idea. If that's the case though maybe we could use AT's rules? I mean if you mixed SSA and G2's rules together you would end up with something like what AT had going on.

I only ask for three things. I would like the limit to be raised to 500x300 because making a pop out signature with a 500x200 limit is very... Limiting. I wish to be able to tag my own signatures, and have a contest every week. I understand though that if there's few members participating the times may have to be extended.
For pop out sigs, the size limit may not need to be applied, seeing that the amount being popped out would vary depending on the render(s) used.. And about the rules, doesn't matter if the future gfx mod changes them. (S)he could even create new rules except only if the admin allows it.

Edit: Since I'll be away starting Saturday, whilst the current SOTW is still ongoing until Sunday, I have to forward the entrants' pms to the new gfx mod by tomorrow the latest (which I assume would not be possible), else I'd just forward those pms to @Tempest?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
For pop out sigs, the size limit may not need to be applied, seeing that the amount being popped out would vary depending on the render(s) used.. And about the rules, doesn't matter if the future gfx mod changes them. (S)he could even create new rules except only if the admin allows it.

Edit: Since I'll be away starting Saturday, whilst the current SOTW is still ongoing until Sunday, I have to forward the entrants' pms to the new gfx mod by tomorrow the latest (which I assume would not be possible), else I'd just forward those pms to @Tempest?
I'm actually almost done with the process on my side. Please forward them to BlackGold.