Livestreaming Anime

abarnes

Staff member
Ha, this is funny this has been one of my plans, but I am trying to figure out how to make it REALLY Live, like a movie theater.

Meaning, be here at 8pm PST or else you miss part of the movie type thing.

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
@abarnes haha yeah I was planning on having set dates and times along with a link for people to know their time differences from where I am

Hamuko

@abarnes Ohh lol I use Livestream and the Livestream procaster program. I'm trying to find a better site since the Livestream Procaster is the one that lags my computer to Narnia..

Hamuko

@abarnes it can actually. I was able to fix a few things that were holding me back from streaming sooner but I can't guarantee it'll be perfect and smooth since VLC likes to bug out and lag slightly. And that's with my Chrome open with a bunch of tabs. I think once I have everything closed and just my streamer up, it'll probably stream smoother

abarnes

Staff member
@Hamuko Sounds good, I was looking into how to use the media server to do this, this is seriously one of the things i've been wanting to do for a while.

Hamuko

@abarnes haha yeah streaming anime is really fun since other people are watching with you also and you get to watch episodes you can't find streaming elsewhere.

Hamuko

I'm currently streaming Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica on my livestream page in case you missed me mention it in the Cherry thread~

abarnes

Staff member
@Hamuko sorry I haven't been active enough in the past to see the post in the Cherry Thread, but if you'd like to do like a Friday night streaming with me for the main site that would be cool. Do you watch any JDorama?

Hamuko

@abarnes Hmm.. This coming Friday? I can't D: I'm staying over a friends house since next weekend is the weekend of the Anime Festival here..