Livestreaming Anime

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
Probably on Fridays or Saturdays I can stream a few episodes of anime.

What I have:
- Panty and Stocking
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
- Yuruyuri /shot
- K-On season 2
- Bakemonogatari

Anime Movies:
- 5 Centimeters per Second
- Tekkonkinkreet

Planning on downloading:
- Steins;Gate
- Ike Musume season 1
- Usagi Drop
- Star Driver
- Evangelion You Can [Not] Advance

Any suggestions for anime you guys would want to watch is appreciated since we all don't like the same genres! Thanks~

Suggestions:
- Azumanga Daioh
- Cowboy Bebop Knocking on Heavens Door

Livestream Link:
http://www.livestream.com/MorningMess?t=405524

Hamuko

Yup. It has that K-On feel to it but not as good. But they're up front with girls liking each other and stuff unlike K-On

noex1337

Emmie was here
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... Probably should have caught me during my yuri/romance phase. But if you host it, i'll tune in.

Hamuko

[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION] Well are there any you want me to download and stream?

Not especially, I mean I'll probably watch even if I've seen it before. I prefer comedy as a general guideline though.

Not that my opinion is especially important.

Hamuko

[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION] It is actually! I want to stream stuff you guys WANT to see and not the stuff I have already downloaded o:

I meant, my opinion isn't more important than anybody else's opinion. "Especially" means "To a greater extent than others"

Hamuko

VanityBaroness said:
we could do a movie night O_O
not just anime O_O
That sounds like a good idea! I'd have to test out streaming though since you saw how crappy it was earlier today xD hopefully all the space I cleared up helped..

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Well, first I'd like this whole conversion sorted out. But later, we could use the news posts to promote your streams, how about it?

Hamuko

Sure that sounds good! o: But not any time soon because I have to see if my computer can handle an hour or more of streaming without crapping out on me and lagging like hell..