Let Me Hear Your Song

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Yep, the YouTube videos of the artists you are talking about, so we could check the songs ^^

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Frank wants to join as well! xDTho ive only listened to Triple Baka, and I Can Take Off My Panties! <_<xD

Okays, Hikarin will signs you up then! XD *writes note and hands you receipt*. Although you know, you don't have to just know vocaloids: this is for other doujin fans too :3 I'd think it'd be of special interest to those die hard Touhou music fans! ;p

Nice! :3 Hikarin has just come to love another doujin group!XD Yesterday I heard AYUTRICA for the first time and now I love them! I'll be eager to translate some of their songs. Their third album (the one I downloaded and heard) somewhat reminds me of angela's singing style though. Which is a good thing ^^Here's their YT link: http://www.youtube.com/user/HeartySmileFactory

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
You should share the albums too, Hikarin. That would be so appreciated :3

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
I would like to join. My favorite Vocaloid is Luka. If you click on my signature it links you to my favorite song done with Luka. Also is it ok to like the Utauloid here? I like Teto Kasane as well that's why I ask.