Lesson Of The Day

Sanae

Staff member
Lol, I've procrastinated that much.. Maybe even more so >_> Having to finish something like that in one day is great motivation to get ti done though xD;

Lesson: Humans really are creatures of habit :3

[quote name='godofwar7' timestamp='1307350071' post='147804']

If you don't water the lawn everyday during the summer, your grass will wilt...

[/quote]lesson of the day don try to jump from floor 10 of a building without at least a cord

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Today I need to write the last roughly eight pages of my thesis, I have to hand it in tomorrow. So far I only have written two pages from the eight. It's 8:30 PM.

Lesson of the day: Do not wait to write your conclusion till the last day. You will fail epically~ And next time dont roam around on forums .___.'

Turn off the computer before midnight. Otherwise, you'll use it and end up like me, with a ruined sleep schedule going to sleep in the morning and waking up in the late afternoon/early evening. Night is now my day! :><:

Keep calm and carry on. Also sneak into the back of restaurants to use their bathroom. In general, sneaking in the back way tends to work well >:3

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Wear socks when you're feet are cold .____.' *frozen feet* Oh and also, don't use white lies; not even the smallest :/