Lelouch VS Light

Who wins?

• Total voters

Kenzou

pink spider
This is a very, very interesting match up. I've made my choices a few times, and its always been Lelouch.

If its a physical fight:

Light is obviously stronger physically, he played Tennis and is fit. Lelouch is just skin and bones basically. But, Lelouch has the Geass, which is in his eye, therefore, Light wouldn't have a chance unless he wears a mask. But then how will he know to wear a mask?

If it's a long mental fight with unlimited resources:

Light wins no doubt. He could easily find out Lelouch's real name and write his name down. OH WAIT, Lelouch wears a mask, and unless Light finds a picture along with the name, hes out of luck. If Light messes up just a little bit, Lelouch could outsmart him and use his Geass to close the battle.

If its a right-here-right-now battle where only one survives and the two have never met/heard of each other before:

Lelouch wins. The only way Light wins is if he uses the Shingami's eyes, BUT, that requires Lelouch's mask to be off. Light wins if he can kill him physically, or knock his mask off and make the deal with Ryuk. If not, Lelouch wins easily. He just uses his Geass to have Light kill himself with the pen.

Last edited:
Yeah the eye pretty much decides it, he can look Light in the eyes and tell him what to do.

Lulu: Light go jump off a cliff!

Light: Yeah okay!

Lulu: lol

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Alot of the anime in deathnote points out Light is fairly stupid in many parts, maybe in the beginning he was just to busy killing everyone but when he was fighting against L, there is alot of stupid things he shouldn't have done, maybe one of them is DON'T LOCK YOURSELF IN JAIL, idiot, if anything, Light should have gotten the eyes, and killed everyone, he soon figured out that L is the real L, Light should have faked his death and killed everyone, thats all...

Alot of the anime in deathnote points out Light is fairly stupid in many parts, maybe in the beginning he was just to busy killing everyone but when he was fighting against L, there is alot of stupid things he shouldn't have done, maybe one of them is DON'T LOCK YOURSELF IN JAIL, idiot, if anything, Light should have gotten the eyes, and killed everyone, he soon figured out that L is the real L, Light should have faked his death and killed everyone, thats all...
His biggest mistake was killing Ray Pember. Ray was going to stop investigating light after the Bus-jack, but after light killed him, he then had to kill Ray's fiance. If he hadn't done that, L would never had started to investigate him.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Hmmm

His biggest mistake was killing Ray Pember. Ray was going to stop investigating light after the Bus-jack, but after light killed him, he then had to kill Ray's fiance. If he hadn't done that, L would never had started to investigate him.
To be honest I would have kill them also but I would have waited, like more then 1 month, he waited for about a week or so... Light is booksmart not strategy smart, Lelouch commands an army with a few rebels and brings down an amy, even I don't think I can outsmart Lelouch since all of my attacks are usually frontal... In terms of who will find the other one first, it would be Lelouch since Light don't want to use his eyes... If Light did, his principals would get in the way and won't use innocent people to do the tasks he needs them to do, like control the general and command his army to kill Lelouch, which Lelouch will do without hesitation...

Lelouch has made just as many (if not more) mistakes as Light. The first and probably best example that comes to mind is when he Geassed a certain a certain pink-haired princess and screwed up all of his own plans.

His own saving grace is that he did recover very quickly and turned his own mistake into something he could use against Brittania.

I personally think Light is more intelligent than Lelouch but only in a very broad sense of the word. Wheres Lelouch is a master in strategy and manipulation.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Lelouch has made just as many (if not more) mistakes as Light. The first and probably best example that comes to mind is when he Geassed a certain a certain pink-haired princess and screwed up all of his own plans.
He didn't do it on purpose... It was the only one big mistake that he did but he was able to change it around, Light was just going downhill no matter what he did, there are other ways to change yourself into an innocent person and what he did what the wrong way. Lelouch didn't make mistakes and he was ALWAYS in the frontlines killing people with his helper "Orange" lol that one made me laugh so much...