Legend of Basara

Has anyone seen this anime? I wanted to know if there's another season someday, 'cause the ending is just... well, it can't be called an ending.It's such an amazing story... here's the story:300 years after the 'Armageddon' that happened in XX century, the weather on Earth has changed and Japan is isolated from the rest of the world. Civilization was destroyed and the country is ruled by a cruel and bloody family. The supreme King divided the territory between his sons that are represented by colors (red, blue, black and white) that rule with iron fists, always wanting to destroy each other. While the powerful fight among themselves, the population lives terrified, but a profecy says the birth of a 'Messias' is coming to free the country. This story starts at a village called Byakko; there are born twins that are bondede in different ways to the profecy. After their birth lots of stuff will happen and thing are not always what they seem. A great batle of emotions, desires and culture will explode in the future.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Never heard of it b4, but sounds a bit like another story I watched, can't remember the name of the anime, but anyway, sounds interesting tho, I'll take a look at it after I finish a few Im already watching