Learning Curve

B StAR

2D Complex.
Some people learn very quickly and able to master a game without reading the manual, others well they a have a bit more trouble. What kind of person are you when it comes to playing a new game?

For me it's all about planning. I like to read the game manual and learn everything so I can maximize my playing potential. If I don't have any instruction manuals then I just press each button and see what they do and remember their function.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i usually shim through the little manual that comes with the game but almost never use a player's guide. more often than not i play through a game and get used to it along he way (not too bad since most games start off easy or have a training mode)

never use the game manual. i like finding out myself how it works and what every button is for. i never had problems learning a new game

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Hmmm I learn pretty quickly without tutorials or a manual... Im playing advance wars without reading instructions on anything, its a pretty easy game at the moment

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I pretty much learn from the game itself, but when I'm not any good at it and I find that there are things I don't know how to do I'll read the manual.