League of Legends

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] Dude that Cait skin is the best! I woke up and checked the updates and I saw that skin. I immediately got it xD I spoil Cait
Also that Irelia skin is badass too!

Hamuko

Mac users can't play anymore? When did this happen? o-o My friend was able to play before..

[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] Yess~ Do eet~ 8D

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Oh yeah, that sucked for me too :/ I own a Mac myself, and I have a desktop to play LoL on, but I wanted to get it on my Mac. More convenient.

Too bad I'm in SEA. The Mac client doesn't provide for SEA.

[MENTION=1890]Hamuko[/MENTION]: How much was the skin?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, that Cait skin is so sexist. I really don't like their approach to female champions, but what should I expect from males being the main people playing those?

Irelia looks nice on the other hand, doesn't look like a 14 years old little girl wearing red pyjamas. Still, it's nowhere close to the original art that was released before the official one.

Rascal

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] .__. how so with the sexist comment? the males in the game are all outrageously built physically as well ^^

Hamuko

Lol I don't think the Riot developers really think through if the champion looks would be sexist or not. They just make skins that would suit the champ and would look cool AND come out with one that isn't already in use OR similar like the Commando skins and stuff

Rascal

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION] point taken with ezreal :| but what about annie?

and i dont get the taric reference...

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
Nidalee and Ashe aren't very sexy. Just to name a couple females that aren't midgets. Also a lot of the human male characters are pretty handsome I'd say, but not all. That's just personal taste though. Also Ezreal is the coolest male... Hare Hare Yukai!

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
LIES! There are no real cops! There are only strippers hired to look like cops still exist, because goverments hide the fact that real police is extinct for over a century now. Ergo, sitcoms tell the truth.