Le SAMMICH

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
What? I'm sorry ;______;
it's ok, you can't know things like that before i tell you... they weren't jewish or anything, my ganma was deported cause she refused to salute some soldiers... and his husband has followed some days later with some other family members... the most absurd thing is that they survived for 3 years and when they came back, they received a "diplome like" where it wass written something like " thanks for surviving .... ", i was a lil kid when i saw this... so i don't remember well the exact expression but the feeling is still the same....

If you had to choose between killing everyone in the world except your lover or to kill your lover by your own hand, which would you choose?

should we order room service [MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION]? I think we might be here a while.

do you prefer to wear pants or skirts?

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
:shiftyeyes:*poke* question, you deny being a S███, but why did you choose the name SAMMICH
(we both know what it stands for, and so does Hade)
I'm not a S███!!!!! :nooo: Coz well, I'm out of ideas and the real meaning behind the abbreviation is awesome so yeah 8D

Any kind of hair ish fine, but yes, I like long hair. Which is why @Arachan is <3<3<3
And @Lovely. too :3 Ara is <33333333

If you had to choose between killing everyone in the world except your lover or to kill your lover by your own hand, which would you choose?
I'd kill everyone. I wanna live in a world where there are only the two of us lulz. >: D @Bloodrazor

should we order room service @dark_9tails? I think we might be here a while.

do you prefer to wear pants or skirts?
Sure why not [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]? Hm, should [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] and [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] join too? :XD:

And I prefer to wear pants. Much more convenient. I only wear skirts if I'm forced to D:

sure, but handcuff them to the radiator and make them watch us >:3

assuming you have read Harry Potter, what house would you be in?
if not, alternative question: marry/sex/kill: a gnome, Howard Dean, Tinkerbell... [MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION]

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] Loooooooooool but I thought they'd be joining us too xD

Marry Howard Dean (I've no hella idea who he is), Sex with Tinkerbell and kill a gnome.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
IS he a good man in general? xD Hm, since you want me to reconsider, then it'd be Marry Tinkerbell, Sex with Howard Dean and Kill the gnome xD

OH YEAH! 8D *goes to prepare some real long whips*

he was a democratic candidate for US President in the 2004 primaries @dark_9tails tbh he's probably not that great :/

what would you do if you had $1000000 and a year free from any responsibility?

oh, and did you remember to bring the candles and set up the leather pony? we don't want to disappoint the boys

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
@moi So did I make the right choices? :D

Well, I'd buy an air ticket to the place where a certain someone is currently living in. And spend a year there with him. Tehehe :X3:

Candles and leather pony?

[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION]: I'm 169cm. How tall is that in inches, I don't know. Like 5"6?