Kyo's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Donny
Position: AMV Team

Mainly I would like to join the AMV team cause I enjoy making them very much, even though I know I'm far from expert at it. But I feel that joining the team would push me to make AMV's on a more regular basis and in turn help me to become better at it. I enjoy working with others. I'm open to listening to others idea's. I currently have a few projects that I have the basic idea in my head that I haven't started yet mainly cause I like to rewatch the anime with the song I plan to use in mind and write down parts that I can use for the amv.

Past works:
Unfortunately I don't have anything new to show There are the two I already posted previously

YouTube - Cloud Is Cold

YouTube - Peace is So Far Away

and then these are two I made back in 05, my first two which I don't think are to good but hey I figure you should see the bad with the good. There both Weiss Krutz video's. Which at the time was my favorite anime and the first anime I ever downloaded

YouTube - Aya is Headstrong

YouTube - Omi's Blue Eye's

Well what can I say about this hm let me think.

The first two sounded like the same artist which was not that bad I liked the way you put them together but on the first two I do not know why it just seemed like something was missing.

But the last two espically the last one (mostly because I love that song better by the who though)

I will give you my chance welcome to the group you will have a week tell I judge to see if you will stay with the group

so welcome to the team I will announce it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.