Kenshin

I am on ep 29 and found out that fillers start ep 62 to 95 and that they were so bad Kenshin was canceled so should I stop watching after 62?

That's a real shame though, fillers messing everything up :(

tyron256

turnabout moderation
well, i do remember stopping after a certain point when i first watched the series (maybe it was that) lol, but idk. i personally liked what i saw at least to the point i was still watching. why not see a few of them and decide from there.

I guess I could do that.

I'll have to check the OVA's out as well.

If anyone knows what happens after the anime ends please spoil it for me as I won't read the manga, no time.

just put spoiler tags around it please.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
noooooooo, i didnt like the OVA's, i cursed myself after seeing them, i shouldn't have watched them, the movie is good though, but the OVA's were a little exaggerated, plus they are not drawn like in the series.

noooooooo, i didnt like the OVA's, i cursed myself after seeing them, i shouldn't have watched them, the movie is good though, but the OVA's were a little exaggerated, plus they are not drawn like in the series.
i agree, i didn't like the OVA, way to exaggerated,
since then i swore i wont watch another OVA unless i need an ending to a certain series :)

Serph

I am The Light
loser i liked every thing about Kenshin i liked the ovas i didnt care for art :p unlike some people haha well i say keep watching it i love it

loser i liked every thing about Kenshin i liked the ovas i didnt care for art :p unlike some people haha well i say keep watching it i love it
it wasn't just because the art , but i admit the art is one of the important facts in picking my anime , :) but the idea of it i didn't like
but anyhow, he should watch it and and see for himself, after all people's opinions are different :D

Serph

I am The Light
yea true shame on you setsuna just like people say never judge a book by its cover and same for anime never judge a anime by its art :p

the shame is all on me :(
but it can't be helped :) if i am not attracted to any of the characters , meaning if they are not beautiful, i just can't watch the anime :D
that is why, when i pick the anime i say "these guys look pretty, i'll put this one on my list" :)

Serph

I am The Light
yea you told me that haha well that may be a good reason but yea :p like i said am in to story no matter how bad the anime is

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, it's the story that i didn't like in the OVA's. they had to go and make a past for kenshin, so they could feel better. i mean, come on.. sorry, i almost said something that would spoil the anime for the ones that didn't see it.

After Shishio Makoto died it was basically crap cause in one of the after arc, Kenshin goes blind but gets his sight back... kinda lame, the anime is good for its time, but this is a newer generation... Most of the action in kenshin aren't drawn in like the sword slashes are just white lines on a black background and there is no body follow through... If you guys rewatched it and try to find something exciting into the anime again, its pretty lame to see slash of the sword but only the blade and not the person holding it which is why the action scenes aren't that good.