Katekyo Hitman Reborn! FC

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
This is a fanclub for all those KHR! fans out there. Feel free to claim any character, but please read the rules before you do so.

RULES: read before posting

1 - Only one claim per person. You can change your character once a month, but please don't abuse this.

2 - Trades are allowed, but post all details so we can update. Also approval from both parties is necessary.

3 - Post a picture of your claim. Do so in spoiler tags to keep the thread tidy, while you're at it.

4 - State clearly the name of the character.

5 - First come, first serve. No exceptions.

6 -If you are not an active member, your claim will be removed. 5+ posts required.

7 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! characters only. Other characters will be ignored.

CLAIMS

Semi_Pete - Lambo

kero_69 - Rokudo Mukuro

Zero Phoenix - XanXus

noex1337 - Reborn

Shadow_Strider - Sawada Tsunayoshi (aka. Tsuna)
Alyss - Yamamoto Takeshi

I think it obvious who I'm going to claim.

However, I do feel it is likely I am not exactly of the "active" kind (most likely breaking rule 6).... I may pop up if there were more than me just spamming here maybe. Feel free to delete the claim though if need be.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
I was going to choose Byakuran because he looks like Weiss The Immaculate from Dirge of Cerberus. Buuuuuut, he's sort of a pedo too soooooo, no. :-.-:

aha, as soon as i heard of new flame types i was like "hold on" then the shimon fighting power was like 1000x that of the vongola, the fights were pretty lame then what was that crap with the boss fight at the end?! the sad truth is that after this story arc there is going to be an even more over the top crap filled poor excuse of an arc.. lol it's been good knowing you katekyo hitman reborn...

Alyss

=Vampiress=
[RAINBOW]When the inheritance started, I was like "Yay, the plot's moving~"[/RAINBOW]
[RAINBOW]Then, the Shimon family gets introduced "Ok.....? Let's hope it doesn't get lame...."[/RAINBOW]
[RAINBOW]Then they fight "WTF LAME'[/RAINBOW]
[RAINBOW]Daemon Spade comes back "OTL I wanna drop this series"[/RAINBOW]

I am still keeping hope that the next arc isn't crap. This one right now is rather lacking... Then again, the Byakuran arc got pretty crap too near the end....

(">_>) Guess we'll see what happens soon.

this arc is at it's end... and woah! i already hate this new one aha..
THEY GIVE MUKURO ROKUDO his body back! just because he helped out the tenth family... isn't like a class-S villian in the mafia world?! it's crazy..