Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fanclub

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! Fanclub

This is the fanclub for the manga and anime series, known as Katekyo Hitman Reborn! or Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! Other variations may include KHR, Hitman Reborn, Reborn! (official VIZ title), and translated as Home Tutor Hitman Reborn!

Storyline; Taken From Wikipedia said:
Reborn! is about a boy, Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada, who is chosen to become a Mafia Boss. Tsuna unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn, a hitman from Italy. Timoteo a.k.a. "Vongola IX," the head of the Vongola Family, sent Reborn to train Tsuna; the first Vongola boss moved to Japan, and Tsuna was his great-great-great grandson; the other candidates for the position of the head of the Vongola family died. Enrico, who was the leading candidate to become "Vongola X", died in a gun battle. Massimo, the second, "sleeps with the fishes." Federico, the favored son, was found as a pile of bones. For these reasons, Tsuna is the only remaining heir.

Reborn's main instrument of choice in teaching Tsuna is the "Dying Will Bullet" ("Deathperation Shot" in the English versions), which will make the person be "reborn" with a stronger self intent on fulfilling his dying will.

Wikipedia Link
Boss
Rebirth CO?

CEDEF Outside Advisor

Mafia Mobs
Serph
Vulgarhythm
Chidori
Ray

*Boss = Owner
*CEDEF Outside-Advisor = Co-Owner
*Mafia Mobs = Members

Last edited:
U know who i really hate.....Lambo!, lol damn he's annoying

And I forgot to mention Hibari, he's surely the coolest character :D

Hmm what got me into this series.. Was some dude ranting on Msn about how awesome it is...So I decided to try it and approved of its awesomeness..The characters are easy to love......and easy to hate in Lambo's case

Last edited:
Lol, I saw it in the US Shonen Jump issues, I checked it out when I went to the book store, and then I stopped going there, along with me stop reading it. But then Reianu asked me if I heard of Hitman Reborn, I said yeah, and then I had a KHR manga marathon. =D

Kenzou

pink spider
Lol, I saw it in the US Shonen Jump issues, I checked it out when I went to the book store, and then I stopped going there, along with me stop reading it. But then Reianu asked me if I heard of Hitman Reborn, I said yeah, and then I had a KHR manga marathon. =D
Rei got me into KHR too. He kept using avatars and signatures from the series. One day i asked him what anime it was and he said "Hitman Reborn". The way it looked i thought it was gonna suck, but then after watching the anime i am very pleased with it.