Just saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone one, aright?

I stubbled upon this board when I googled for the last 2 episodes of Get Backers anime, which I had to registered to enable me to see. Didn't work out anyway, after loggin in it wasn't the format I was after LOL. But nevermind, not the end of the world. Doesn't hurt to check another forum out and hang out ;) .... so nice to meet you all :laugh:

Nori

Sorry for disappointing you with that lol. But either way welcome, hope something else on our site will be of interest to you.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. *hugs all round*

Yes goggle is definately our friend, I can't live without it :laugh: .... I use it for all my search on the www.

I didn't look round the site for any other anime to be honest. But will check it out later or when I am after something .... got to many anime and kdramas/jdramas on my HD to catch up with.

Entombment

Welcome to the forums! Like Nori said, sorry we didn't have exactly what you were looking for

Hopefully you'll stick around though, so have fun!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ September 22, 2007, 3:14 AM) [snapback]11174[/snapback]</div>
Welcome to the forums! Like Nori said, sorry we didn't have exactly what you were looking for

Hopefully you'll stick around though, so have fun![/b]

No worries ... I am happy to just stick around to have some fun when I can. It seems so nice you guys that I am glad I have joined already ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.