Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Chemical Rhapsody [LETS ROCK] RP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused Gioele looks around scanning the area around him and all its details. He tries to avoid the gunshots. After they stop, he raises his hands and applauds "You know for a second I thought I was going to knock your brains out" Gioele walks in his direction casually. "I'm just going to poke you to see what happens, seeing as how I cant go up to you and hit you"

On his way toward Boingo the ceiling under Gioele's feet creaks, groans, and breaks beneath his feet and around the radius, taking objects on the roof with it such as propane tanks and boxes. On his way down he reaches to grab for Biongo's leg to bring him down with him.

Rhyss saw the fighitng and saw the Knifes hit into Red. He was a bit shocked on what happened and was unsure on what was going on.
"Damn it..." He says quietly and annoyed looked at Gioele. "I guess you are Gioele..." He says annoyed and looking at Boingo worried. If he culd do that what could he do to him. He didn't even know Gioele and got caught in the cross fire. *Should I use it... I don't know what help it would be though... I'm not exactly sure even how to summon it... It pops up every now and again...* He thought quietly and hid back trying to keep out of sight of the golem hiding behind a wall.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Red took all them knives in, blood gushing from the wounds. But some was wrong, it wasn't dripping off the knife or hitting the ground. Red gave a smirk and a chuckle. "....A little advice for your next life, if you're going to kill someone, ...Make sure they die instantly." He said as the blood shot upward and floated in the air as Red took out the knives. "...Now it's my turn. Skewer them both, Adema." He said. The blood crystallized into ruby-colored spears and shot at Easy money and it's user.

Witcher

"EASY MONEY!" Terry shouted. Suddenly a shield made from garbage rose up from the golem. The shield dissolved. "Heh. I should've listened to Boingo. That guy knows what he's doing. Oh....DAMN HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!" Terry said. The crystal spears impaled themselves into the garbage golem, but it didn't seem to harm it. The garbage golem began moving, and catched Boingo falling. Boingo was put on the ground by the golem, as Gioele fell near him. "This ends here and now Gioele." Boingo said as he got closer and closer. He took out a gun and aimed at Gioele's head. "Got last words?" he asked. Meanwhile, Terry took grabbed two crystal spears in his both hands. He took a step towards Red. "Come on boyo! Let's settle this like a gentlemen. With an old fashioned swordfight. Or are you scared?" Terry asked as his hat fell from his head. The hat was carried away by the wind, and revealed that Terry had wild, long black hair.

Rhyss looked at the Garbage golem and then the others.
"What was that thing... Normally I said something... and it would pop up..." He says annoyed and confused looking at the others fighting.
"Ha... Hard...hap? Had...That's It... Hadouken!" He shouts happily as his stand appeared next to him.
"..." The stand smirked as it appeared it's mouth spewing a slight purple hue.
"Get ready..." He says looking at the fights. "FOr a good time..."

Witcher

(For starters, Boingo fell on the ground and got catched by the golem, and your bullets missed Terry because he bended backwards.)

Gioele leans up from the ground he just fell on

"And now I know you cant predict everything fast enough. If you recall, the first thing I did when we appeared on the roof was survey the area. I noticed the floor. And I had every intention to poke you, like I'm sure you knew. And If the floor didnt break, great I get to see what happens. And if it did, I knew It'd happen quickly before you where prepared. Just which was going to happen? I had no idea myself, but I was ready"

"And I now that I've got you within arms reach, youre not going anywhere"

Knowing Boingo would be surprised by the unpredictable turn of events and that he wouldent be prepared for it, Gioele takes quick advantage of this situation as Boingo listens without strategy and is within close range, his specialty

An amazingly fast straight left hand punch is thrown from Gioele

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Red paid little attention to Mercury's stand, or anything in the surrounding area for that matter. The only thing he focused on right now was Terry. "If a sword fight is what you wish for..." Red started to say as he takes out his swords, then coated them in his own blood, causing them to crystallize. "...Then I advise using something else besides my spears." He concluded. He then made a dash towards Terry and went for a horizontal slash to start.

Witcher

Boingo fell down on the ground from the punch, and dropped his gun and comic book. "T-t-that hurt..." Boingo said as he tried to get up or grab his gun, but miserably failed to do so. "Y-y-y-you can't b-b-beat me! My powers of prediction are too powerfull for y-y-y-you!" Boingo said, but any fool could se he was just bluffing. Meanwhile, on the golem. Terry blocked the slash, but it resulted in Terry losing a half of the first spear. The half fell down on the ground and impaled itself into the ground besides James (Mercury / Rhyss) . "Heh. Not bad..." Terry said and began slashing wildly at Red, while a hand of garbage rose up from the golem behind Red. The hand tried to grab Red, rendering him immobile.

Cronic holstered his gun and lept skyward, then going into a bullet dive, intending to come down hard on the golem by means of an Axe kick, and because his body's physical strength was being amplified by his stand, he was looking to do some serious damage."If this gets in a good hit, this'll do some serious damage to that trash titan. And even if it doesn't score a direct hit, It ought to provide an opportunity for crimson hair over there." Cronic thought to himself, and as he got within a few feet, flipped around to slam the Golem's head with the heel of his right foot.

Standing over Boingo Gioele tries to dust off his shirt, which obviously doesnt remove any of the dirt. "Well, now that the hard part is over..." He grabs Boingo by the shirt and throws him across the room. "So, is there anything you want to tell me?" He picks up Boingo's book from the ground.

In the background he can hear all the slamming, gun shots, and ruckus being caused between Red, the Golem, and the other stand user but chooses to do nothing about it and ignores it.

James saw the spear land next to him making him jump nervously he looked at Hadouken! and sighed. He then thought quietly and then picked the half up intentionally to try and use it.
"Lets do this now..." He looks at Terry angrily and makes Hadouken fire it's poison at the golem unsure on what it's affects would be Hadouken Jumping Forward before he fired so he didn't get James in the blast.
"I hope this works..." He says annoyed looking at Hadouken spraying the poison at it.

Witcher

"Uhhh...i was hired. I was just d-d-d-oing my job! If a man would come up to you and offer you two million, would you go aid some soldiers to kill a man? Of course you w-w-w-would man! Of course you would!!" Boingo said terrified. Suddenly, he grabs a radio-phone like thing. "Heh! You think i wasn't prepared for this? In a minute, this place will be swarmed with goverment people. And they WILL kill you! Hahahahah!" Boingo shouted, not so terrified after all. He presses a button on the radiophone, sending a signal for help. "You better run now, while you got the chance." Boingo continues. Meanwhile, Cronic succeeded in hitting the golem on the head, wich broke in two and fell on the ground, releasing the garbage that was magnetized in it and revealing a steel ball, wich fell down with Cronic and the garbage. The hand of garbage grabbed Red, but Terry fell down on the ground besides Cronic because of the Golem's head collapsing. Terry fell and became uncounscious.

TERRY: DOWN!

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Red fell as well once the hand grabbed hold of him. However the spears in Terry's hands melted into blood, rose up into sky, and stabbed the garbage hand. This created more room for Red to slice up the hand, freeing him. His wounds were gone, quickly regenerating after the knives. He then slit his hand, causing the blood that he shot out to return back to him and close the wound. "...You did well, Adema." Red said. He then overheard Boingo's alert. "They will have to kill me first. Gioele, This will be my first act as a hired mercenary. I'll keep them busy, maybe even kill them all while you and the others go to your destination. .....Just remember, you owe me extra for this." Red said as he walked out the alleyway, slitting the palm of his hand. "Ok Adema, ...Time to kill." Red said, dashing off towards Boingo's Reinforcements.

(Because of unfortunate circumstances concerning one of my character's to enter here, I'm going to be on Haitus for a little while. I'll be back once those are taken care of.)

Gioele kicks Boingo in the head with enough strength to knock him out and just leaves him there. He tears up his comic into shreds and walks over to red and the other stand users.

"Your first job? I thought you where a legendary mercenary? The only extra thing you'll receive is a thanks, I already paid you well enough and I dont even know if you really are what you claim. Make it out of this one alive and you'll earn my trust. " Gioele exclaimed.

He taps Terry a couple of times with his boot to see if he's really out cold

"Figured I'd try to get a group opinion seeing as how were on the same side. So what do you think, gentlemen" He says to the other two stand users "We roll with Red's plan here or stick it out as a group?"

Rhyss looked at Gioele and nodded quietly.
"I need to speak to you as well... so I'm with you.." He says talking to Gioele sighing. "It's important but we need to get out of this alive first," He said and looked at Hadouken who was showing the purple hue again. "Oh this is my stand by the way His name is Hadouken..." He sighs quietly and shrugged and looked at Terry unconscious. "And should we take him with us or leave him here?"

Cronic turned to look at Gioele. "I only pitched in because I felt it was the right thing to do. I'm not planning on sticking around here any longer than I have to. If I were you, I would do the same." Cronic said, turning back around and began to walk away, stopping again after having done so. "For what it's worth... My name is Cronic. Cronic Crystalis. It's the only thing about myself I can actually remember..." He said, before leaping up onto a building in front of him and quickly launched from place to place, looking to put as much distance between him and the government agents.

"Very well then, tats quite the stand you have there"

He turned his head to his right where Cronic spoke

"I'll keep that in mind" Gioele said as he watched Cronic leap about

"And as for this guy... well take him with us" Minutes later he was walking down the street dragging the unconscious Terry, paying no attention to the people gathering around the streets watching in awe, opened the trunk of his car and tossed him in.

He went into the drivers side of the car and signaled for the Stand user to come inside "Come on, lets get out of here"

Status
Not open for further replies.