Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Chemical Rhapsody [LETS ROCK] RP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witcher

[THE OOC]

(Backstory in OOC .)
Time: 19:05
Situation: 10 days after Seven Days attack.

Gioele and his Hired Mercenary, Red are preparing to set out to reach Gioele's informant, Dorrio. Dorrio is usually hidden, but Gioele knows he has a few hiding places in the sewers below the city. Dorrio might know something about Seven Days, or hack into Goverment computers (as he is a skilled hacker). James Spencer is on his way to Gioele,he is halfway through and can board a train to the area's of the maffia headquarters, but he might miss him if he isn't fast enough. CHAPTER START!

Goal:
Find Dorrio [ @The Jest / Red and @Crom / Gioele].
Catch up to Gioele [ @Mercury / James Spencer].
Custom Goal / Appearance [@ Cronic Crystalis].
No goal as of yet [Inigo Deltoia].

James sighed quietly as he searched around. He had rumours about the mafia boss at a building which was home to the Mafia but he wasn't exactly sure. He sighed and looked around and walked to the station which was nearby where he was staying. He passed people looking at the variations of them buisnessmen, family and other people. *If I have this right... His home should supposibly be near the station that I'm going to... but... I'm not exactly... sure It's only rumours...* He paid for a ticket and waited for the train. He wasn't exactly sure if the rumours he had heard was true but he had to find it out He had to avenge his parents no matter what even if he had to get the mafia involved. He got on the train as it arrived and headed to the station which was near the Mafia house. He sat down quietly.

Witcher

( @Mercury , Whoa there. How does James know Gioele is in the sewers? He isn't. Gioele is at his maffia house. You can board a train to nearby there, but that was an error. Also, this is a medium RP. You have to do better than that. EDIT: All good now. )

Cronic was walking between alleyways, keeping to himself. Dressed as he was, he'd attract a lot of suspicion, which would turn to hostility if they discovered the firearm he was carrying in a holster on his leg. "Z pointed to me on a map that something I might have fond memories of could be found in this city... But so far I've not found a trace of anything I remember. Another dead end by the looks of it..." Cronic thought to himself, and then sighed. "...I guess I'd better keep looking. Who knows... I might even stumble across something that'll trigger a partial recall..." Cronic said to himself, and continued walking. "I'd best be cautious. This city IS home to the mafia afterall... If I spark a fight with them, it'll make finding anything to do with my past practically impossible." He thought to himself, keeping one hand on his gun just in case.

Sitting on his chair, at the highest floor of the Mafia mansion, Gioele over glares over the heart of the town as the sun is settling down. "Its about time" he utters with his hands crossed in front of his face. Going to his closet he buttons himself up a white shirt. Down the steps he walks, to the front door passing a picture of his late father by the hall. Outside whats left of the sun is shining over the mansion, which is almost cathedral like with a third of it appearing to be blown off, covered in a white tarp. Over to the garage GioGio walks casually where there are luxury 7 cars line up, all heavily covered with dust except one.

GioGio goes to enter the long, black, exotic car. Upon opening the door Gioele thinks "Gotta be careful around these guys, a man who's only about money cant be trusted. Especially this one" Gioele starts up his car and silently passes the front gates headed into the city where he's soon to meet Red, a mercenary hes about to hire.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
In the backalley in the darker depths of the city was this very merc Gioele was heading for. His trenchcoat making it hard to see him from the darkness of the night and the steam from a manhole making it hard to see anything of him period. His long red hair matching the red glow of his eyes while the rest of his face is covered by a white scarf he wore around his neck. Two Japanese Katanas in their sheathes covered in blood arund his waist. The mercenary, the Crimson Marauder, leans against a wall waiting for his newest client to show up, in which he should be here any second now.

Gioele parks his car on the side of the street and commences walking down the sidewalk greeting a couple of people along the way. As he walks into the darker part of town theres less people on the street, a lot more silence, and an eerie feeling in the air. He takes a turn to his left into the down a stark alleyway. As he makes his way deeper into it he sees two glowing red eyes in the far end. He heads straight towards it without any doubts its what hes looking for.

Upon getting closer GioGio fearlessly stops a few feet in front of dark figure leaning against the wall.

"Well, with an appearance like that, and considering you just happen so to be hanging around the middle of a dark ally were I'm suppose to be conducting shady business, I'd say youre the person I'm looking for"

Cronic carried on walking for a while when he stumbled across the meeting point for Red and Gioele and quickly backed up against a wall. "...Looks like a kind of meeting or negotiation... Not sure between who. Better to find an alternate path." Cronic thought to himself and looked at the two, then quickly turned and walked away. "I'm just praying to god neither of those two saw me. For all I know, one of them could be part of the Mafia." He thought to himself and picked up his pace. "Last thing I need today is getting in a fight with the Mafia... Or worse, a fight with a another stand user..." He thought to himself. "It'll do more than simply cause problems for me. It'd draw attention to me like a moth to a flame. And if I want to get my memories back, I need to resolve this as quietly as possible. The cover of night should work wonders in this respect..."

Rhyss quietly reached the station pushing through crowds of people to get off the train and on to the station. He looked around and was barged quite a few times. *Hasn't anyone here been taught manners...* He thought to himself he was nervous here to be alone but most of his life he has been alone so he's mainly used to it.
He finally reached his way out of the station and looked around. "The home should be nearby if it's true..." He muttered to himself and wondered down the street looking in alleyways and paths nervously. He saw two people talking in one of them and Rhyss thought quietly. "Can it be him?" He says quietly seeing Red and Gioele talking.
"And if it is him... Who's that guy?" He looked at Red quietly. Rhyss quietly approached them.
"Umm excuse me..."

Witcher

Suddenly an arm consistin of pulled together garbage (with a telekinetic force) breaks the right wall of the alley Red, Gioele and James / Rhyss were standing in. An enourmous, trash made golem like thing broke through the walll, with a man in a black suit, sunglasses and hat rode atop of it. A few more men in suits emerged, holding machine guns in hand. People looked in that direction. A bunch of people walking in too close got blasted by various things (post boxes, garbage cans etc.) flying their way from the trash golem. "This is a goverment operation. Surrender or you will be killed." said the man on top of the golem. In the back of all the man, a rather short one, without suit and with casual clothing could be seen reading a comic book.

BATTLE: Goverment Agent's , Goverment Stand User and Strange Man?

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Red looked at Gioele, his eyes instiling a bit of an eerrie feel to him. "You're the client, Gioele Giovanna?" He asked. He then looked at the Golem, staring down what will soon be his prey. "...Hmph! It seems you were followed." He said, Jumping in the air when the trash started flying. He took out his two swords and dived down to slash at the giant golem. After which he would plan to take out the one behind him as well.

Witcher

The trash golem managed to create some sort of trash shield, wich Red slashed apart. He landed next to the man on the Golem. The man looked at Red, and shook his both hands. Gloves appeared at his hands, with a cash symbol on it. The men surrounded himself with random things, wich made an armor for the man. "You will be terminated! YOU! WILL BE! TERMINATED! All yer kids nowadays' thinkin' they can get around the goverment, as ye twinkle by in yer stolen mocassine sneakers an' stuff like that." the man said. He charged at Red, aiming to punch him in the face. Meanwhile, the two men with machine guns opened fire on Gioele and James. The man behind the golem just read his comic book, not seeming to do anything at all.

James hid behind a wall when the gunshots were fired for cover.
"That guy... I think he's causing the golem to be here." He says to Gioele and Red talking about the guy with the comic book. "If you get him... I think we could stand a chance." He says trying to keep into cover so he wasn't shot. "And the only unfair thing with me Is that I was only asking for directions!" He says not knowing it was Gioele yet.

"...Looks as though I got away from those two just in time." Cronic said, referring to the brawl between Red and Gioele, and the government agents. "...However, they could be in trouble..." Cronic said, turning to look back at the battleground. "....." He stood in silence for a few minutes, then a determined look spread across his face. "...Time to wake up, Z." Cronic said, as his eyes gradually turned from their standard blue to a heterochromic Black/Gold. "...There we go." He said, taking his revolver out of it's holster, and leaped up onto the nearest building, then leaped up again and shot all six at six of the government agents, all aimed for the head, before flipping around, landing, and knocking what was left of the bullets out of the barrel. "This thing is powerful, sure, but it's a pain in the ass to reload... Still, there's no challenge with a Deagle."

Gioele peeks over the corner to see the Golem turned in the direction of the man reloading revolver. He turns to his right over to the man along him and Red, with a strong glare across his eyes he demands "And you... how did you know that man was controlling that thing? Was it you who led them here?"

Gioele's eyes shifted over to Red with suspicion and nodded "Watch him"

He dashes around the corner and into the broken building, running for where the man with the comic book is. Just before striking him the light glares off his rings as he raises his fist into position. He throws a thundering straight right punch that slams into the face of the Stand user.

Witcher

When Gioele was heading for the man, he was suddenly gone. You could see him on (what was left of) the building's roof. "You think i wouldn't be cautious when dealing with a son of GIORNO?! Man, your father really caused some trouble. Gone now. Good." the man said and started laughing. "My name is Boingo, and i hafta say...i'm glad to get a glimpse of you before you die." the man said, as he turned a page in the comic book he was reading. The cover of the comic book was a picture of the man and Gioele. It was titled: "Boingo's Bizzare Adventure." Meanwhile, Cronic succeeded to kill the goverment agents with machine guns, while Red was still fighting the man on the golem. The man on the golem suddenly threw a ball shaped object an image of a knife on it to Red. It attached itself to Red. Suddenly, knives started making their way out of the garbage mass that the golem was, and hanged midair besides the man. "Get ready to die sonny." the man on the golem said.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Red dodged the punch, but the ball on him was inevitable. He then looked at the knives. The general idea would normally be to try and dodge the knives or trick them into attacking the man if they were homing. But Red had a different idea; it was risky, but it would pay off exceptionally well. With a look of seriousness on his face as he tried to think of a way out of this, he realized there was no where to go. With that in his mind, he decided to seemingly unwillingly take in all the thrown knives.

Witcher

"Hayaaaaaah! [EASY MONEY]: KNIFE MODULE!" the knives began flying into Red at high speed, eventually impaling themselves into him, letting out spurts of blood. "Yaaah, yah yah yah! You have no chance of winning against my stand!" the man shouted and burst into laughter, bending himself backwards. "Watch out Terry, something's gonna happen." Boingo (The man with the comic book) said to the man on the golem. The man seemed to take no head of Boingo's warnings, and continued on laughing.

Cronic quickly reloaded his revolver and pointed it at Boingo, placing one hand on the top of the gun and quickly fired all six rounds at him, he then emptied out the barrel again as six bullets flew out of the inside of his jacket as if by magic and flew into the gun. By this point, Cronic's eyes were now back to their usual blue colour. He then darted around and fired the other six bullets at Terry as his eyes went back to their gold/black colours. "A trash golem and a comic book addict. Not the types of things you'd expect to see normally, but... Stand users are far from normal. Gotta be cautious around these two. Who knows what kind of tricks they have up their sleeves. The machine gunners were just cannon fodder. These guys are the main threat here."

Status
Not open for further replies.