Jobs

amanda

Does anyone here have real jobs? Or are you all just freeloaders (hahaha just kidding). But seriously does anyone have a job here? I have a job and happy I have one cause I could pay off my credit >.> and buy new anime/manga!!! o yeah games too ^o^

yep, i'm a freeloader, my ideal is to live an easy life so i'm trying my best to enjoy my youth while it is without working or concerning about money :D

tyron256

turnabout moderation
I have a job, not much to it. in fact im at my job now. good thing im allowed to have my computer since all it is is a front desk job at my dorm.

Ray

无限之剑制
Im lazy person laid back and stuff yes Im a freeloader but I gotta start working soon to help my family

I have serious one that is full time pay

I build computer,fix cables(mostly fiber) and fix servers for the most part and it pays exalent very good money but it is a bit of hard work.

During the holiday I was working at The R'Zone in Toys R Us but now I am back to freeloading. And it weird, once you've tasted the taste of a paycheck, it sucks not to have it.

I work at a movie theatre! :D

An no...I don't get free movies, only discounts for me, and no one else.

The only free things I get are popcorn and soda.

Other than that, it's probably one of the easiest jobs you can get with minimum wage!...but when we're no busy, it's reaaallly boring. :S

I'm a secretary-encoder in a school here in my country. the work is not that difficult but the wage is too low just enough to pay some bills and buy some anime.

actually I just need to study more to get a promotion

I work in a production line company that manufactures pipes and I have a part time in the call centre =p
its not that I am a hard working jackal I do it for necessity school fees and tuitions are gnawing at my heels D: well all of us that goes to university feels this pain

Hi i'm freelancer, i work for myself building websites, e-shops, and i have my own eshop at bajersklep.hostzi.com (now its disabled) where i sell chines electronics, in the past i was working in computer service and from time to time as security agent...