'Jesus' yamato Vs The knight of one

godofwar7

but TRC V2 D=

the problem is it doesn't matter that kira is going to spaz all over the place, because knighto will know exactly where he goes before he gets there

and he will know exactly where the shots are coming from and aimed at.

precisely because its an accuracy match is why its kira's loss

No but the problem is can the knight react to Kira's actions? Because both mobile suits will not be standing still correct. But to aim correctly you need to slow down and see your target. But Kira can shoot accurately while moving quickly.

And it doesn't even matter if the knight shoots where he's going, because just by shooting you change the future and so his heightened reflexes allow him to dodge.

godofwar7

[quote name='Yuuki Rei']it seem the knight cant overused his geass :3[/QUOTE]

clearly not the case. he just didnt use it because he had no need for it, testament to his own skill. We all know Geass doesn't use up any energy or life at all, and it just gets stronger with each use.

knighto one simply has more time than kira to do the same actions, there no reason why he cant do it.

kira will forever have to be on defensive and be harried by the fact that the shots keep coming at where he's moving. that would be draining on him and bad for him in a long battle, which it will sure to be

like blood say, even he can predict kira's next move. they use an Transformable type mobile suit that can make kira move freely and shoot him.

too bad kira never choose to attack on cockpit :x kira usualy target Main camera, MS joints and weapon :x

the problem is did SEED got time limit?? i think no

godofwar7

time limit means BAD END for kira

and you guys not thinking that on the defensive end that knighto won't be equally as adept? in this type of battle thats exactly what his Geass was designed to do

No, look, each time he shoots hist laser to where Kira would be at, Kira would easily dodge because of his heightened reflexes. So basically it'd be almost impossible to even hit Kira.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Reminder:The union flag has a propeller shield. If use correctly it can deflect all sorts of attacks. just like aker used it to block dyname's beam shots(which was 5x more effective than a plasma shot in the series)

BTW:seed mode is not god mode. kira still lose to asuran despite being in seed mode. seed mode just heightens your senses. not make you a god. :)

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Yuuki Rei']@aker: yeah, it not a GOD Mode and kira lost to athrun b'coz he got angry that Tooru got killed :3

it was good enough as long kira calm xDD[/QUOTE]

Nope. it was because when asuran goes seed mode he really means shit. :grin:

(i love green eyes more than blue :p)

For those who wants to know how the propeller shield works

@1:10(btw this one is a custom flag so yeah mobility difference is there.)

[YOUTUBE]5DC_JmyfAMI[/YOUTUBE]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Yuuki Rei']lol, how can you get out from zero range suicide attack??(even thought athrun ran away xDD)[/QUOTE]

Ask kira how he did that then :shrug:

But clearly Asuran won the brawl lols.

i just wish he did more seed mode. cause when he does he really do kickass....only sene him do it 4x in the series GS and GSD :><:

Kira's loss to Athrun was a plot thing...so they both can acquire the new gundams >__>

and i believe Athrun is a better MS pilot than Kira...since he doesnt really go SEED mode everytime he goes into battle.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='.Kaguya.']Kira's loss to Athrun was a plot thing...so they both can acquire the new gundams >__>

and i believe Athrun is a better MS pilot than Kira...since he doesnt really go SEED mode everytime he goes into battle.[/QUOTE]

Asuran is definitely the best pilot of all 3. if he gets serious...

Asuran

Kira

Shinn

thats my placing. But i still wanna say. WHY DOESNT ASURAN DIE AFTER 3 KAMIKZAE ATTACKS?! rofl

[quote name='Graham Aker']Asuran is definitely the best pilot of all 3. if he gets serious...

Asuran

Kira

Shinn

thats my placing. But i still wanna say. WHY DOESNT ASURAN DIE AFTER 3 KAMIKZAE ATTACKS?! rofl[/QUOTE]

Athrun is better than Kira...but when both in SEED mode, Kira fights better than him xD

Shinn cannot be compared to the both of them since he has less experience.

Simple...he was the 2nd protagonist in the series.

and protagonists dont die in Gundam shows except for Amuro if i recall correctly.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='.Kaguya.']Athrun is better than Kira...but when both in SEED mode, Kira fights better than him xD

Shinn cannot be compared to the both of them since he has less experience.

Simple...he was the 2nd protagonist in the series.

and protagonists dont die in Gundam shows except for Amuro if i recall correctly.[/QUOTE]

Kinda like the other way round..Asuran is practically insane in Seed mode...

[quote name='Yuuki Rei']well, you can tell Athrun better at piloting b'coz he learn that from military stuff xDD and kira is just normal civilian.[/QUOTE]

LOL kira is the ultimate coordinator. He was born to adapt quickly

But experience means alot and Knight of One only has 2 traits which distinguish himself from Kira; Immortality (Experience) and Seeing into the Future (Precognition).

Kira can aim, move, shoot, defend much better than Bismarck without even going into SEED mode. SEED mode allowing heightened reflexes and much better calculations. Sure its not god mode but it can sure make sure that he kicks Bismarcks ass.