'Jesus' yamato Vs The knight of one

godofwar7

and he sees exactly how the future has changed...

its not like he sees one thing and thats the only thing he'll ever see in regards to the future

a changing future is irrelevant because he'll still see it

godofwar7

of course he can react to it, because like i said these aren't super high spec suits as well they are using the same suit :/

suzaku required an overwhelming advantage in specs in order to defeat the dude.

he didn't require it, he just had it.

And these suits aren't low spec either you know.

He wouldn't be able to react to Kira fast enough, as I said before, everything eh sees in the future he'll see in real time

godofwar7

he sees the only future that happens, not an infinite amount of possible futures, so yes he can react to it.

if these suits are so fast, then he himself would able to pilot the suit fast enough to react to kira

So it'd be a tie?

If he wants to dodge kira he'll have to use full speed and effort for that. And if he wants to shoot kira he'll have to be insanely fast, dodge and shoot ridiculously accurately.

godofwar7

they'd be evenly matched for a long while, but this is where knighto's long years of experience comes into play as long battles favor the experienced.

Kira's quick to adapt nature isn't going to help him like experience would in a grueling long battle. And i heard he only started at the age of 18, so he would fall on the inexperienced side.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
if the battle drags on Knight of one has the advantage since he can predict kira's movements...while kira will exhaust faster than the knight of one since his constantly being intercepted and dodging attacks