'Jesus' yamato Vs The knight of one

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
in a mobile suit fight who do you guys think will win?

the so called 'jesus' yamato:-.-:

or the nasty Knight of One with the Geass to predict his enemy moves?

they will be fighting in...hmm lets see.

ok a Union Flag.

The Flags got pretty much the basic stuff they need. a energy saber a rifle and transformation

godofwar7

guy in the above pic got killed by spinzaku

oh i realized while rewatching Code Geass, the pilots rely on the specs of their suits quite alot. It was always about one upgrade to the suit after another. i dunno if this is the case in Gundam as well, as i only just started watching.

(so far ive only seen amuro heavily relying on the superiority of the Fed's Gundam)

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']guy in the above pic got killed by spinzaku

oh i realized while rewatching Code Geass, the pilots rely on the specs of their suits quite alot. It was always about one upgrade to the suit after another. i dunno if this is the case in Gundam as well, as i only just started watching.

(so far ive only seen amuro heavily relying on the superiority of the Fed's Gundam)[/QUOTE]

basically if you take a look at all the main characters they all do.

only the side show villains ever show skill. EG Char and Graham Aker :grin:

i bet on 'Jesus' Yamato to win this.

He escaped death twice...>__>

arrrrgh!!! its because of him, Shinn was made an antagonist and forced to lose to Athrun! D<

<--Shinn fangirl

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='.Kaguya.']i bet on 'Jesus' Yamato to win this.

He escaped death twice...>__>

arrrrgh!!! its because of him, Shinn was made an antagonist and forced to lose to Athrun! D<

<--Shinn fangirl[/QUOTE]

oh the screamfest guy....glad to know he has his own girl fans too...:>.>:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='EroLussion']oi

as long as there is a character, he/she has a fanbase[/QUOTE]

yeah...hapsiel......to the world masochist out there...including you...:shrug:

[quote name='Graham Aker']yeah...hapsiel......to the world masochist out there...including you...:shrug:[/QUOTE]

lol,

i'm a fan for the lols...

seriously, don't over-react it just what makes people tease you more

@Kaguya

Blame it on the Kira Fangirls

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='.Kaguya.']Shinn had the potential of being a great character...but Kira just had to ruin it :/

and be the big hero again with Athrun as his sidekick.[/QUOTE]

Asuran was the best IMO....i like the guy. But im still hoping for the day he finally does a kamikaze that takes him with it.

sorry i hate shinn the most mostly cause he puts his hatred on everyone but himself....

as for kira....:-.-: all hail jesus...my ass

[quote name='Graham Aker']Asuran was the best IMO....i like the guy. But im still hoping for the day he finally does a kamikaze that takes him with it.

sorry i hate shinn the most mostly cause he puts his hatred on everyone but himself....

as for kira....:-.-: all hail jesus...my ass[/QUOTE]

Shinn acts like any typical teenager, Aker.

going through a phase. Would you not blame the country...if your parents are killed and failed to be protected? At that moment...i doubt u will blame yourself.>__>

Shinn could have had turned out better...but alas as Ero said...the Kira fangirls >__>

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='.Kaguya.']Shinn acts like any typical teenager, Aker.

going through a phase. Would you not blame the country...if your parents are killed and failed to be protected? At that moment...i doubt u will blame yourself.>__>

Shinn could have had turned out better...but alas as Ero said...the Kira fangirls >__>[/QUOTE]

..screw them all....GSD was the biggest bullcrap to happen....and i must say shinn had more crazy shit in his brain than asuran did at season 1...

Seed had an happy ending..why did they add more shit...

AND I ESPECIALLY HATE HOW they never resolve cagali x asuran thing :-.-:

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'd say the Knight of One has this, but its hard for me to say cause I don't think much of this Yamato person.

The Basically, Yamato has to be able to beat the Knight of One so badly, there is no technical chance for The knight to win. Otherwise, even if there was 0.01% of a chance for the Knight to win, he will win. Thats his thing afterall and his weakness.

So if you can honestly say Yamato can beat the Knight of one to such a degree that there was no hope at all for the Knight of One to win, thats the only way he could win. Otherwise, it belongs to the Knight of One.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
did i mention that they are both pilotting a flag and that their shield is that propeller thing?

basically you need foresight and accuracy to block with those propellers....