Jason Voorhes vs Michael Myers

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Myers isn't even that impressive, at least from what I remember, he can just take damage. Jason on the other hand, is a damn beast. He can take and dish out damage like there is no tomorrow. Assuming they aren't on a lakeside (Jason is the one with water, right?), Jason has this.

Even more so if its Friday the 13th VI (I think it was VI...), They made him basically a god in that movie...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol xD

That's mainly because Jason is an undead xD

Thought he did die and goes to hell (Jason Goes to Hell, anyone? )

Also, Michael alive so he can think on how to kill Jason even thought the movies shows him killing people similar to Jason (mainly because he ignore pain)

So yeah, discuss xD

[quote name='Wolfnagi']lol xD

That's mainly because Jason is an undead xD

Thought he did die and goes to hell (Jason Goes to Hell, anyone? )

Also, Michael alive so he can think on how to kill Jason even thought the movies shows him killing people similar to Jason (mainly because he ignore pain)

So yeah, discuss xD[/QUOTE]

Actually Jason was human and mortal up until part IV, he just had freakish strength. After part IV he became super immortal teleporting zombie Jason.

So yeah Jason wins.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kagemusha']Actually Jason was human and mortal up until part IV, he just had freakish strength. After part IV he became super immortal teleporting zombie Jason.

So yeah Jason wins.[/QUOTE]

Okay,

But how does anyone can explain to me WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM IN THE FIRST FRIDAY THE 13th!!!!! (BTW, the main killer in the original movie is Jason mother, who believed that Jason drowned to death at Lake Crystal)

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Okay,

But how does anyone can explain to me WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM IN THE FIRST FRIDAY THE 13th!!!!! (BTW, the main killer in the original movie is Jason mother, who believed that Jason drowned to death at Lake Crystal)[/QUOTE]

People thought he had drowned but instead he escaped and began living in the shack in part II. He taught himself to hunt (possibly with the help of his mother) to survive hence how he learned how to be a sneaky and be able to kill people with ease. Although he doesn't start killing anyone until after his mother died but by that time he was fully grown anyway.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kagemusha']People thought he had drowned but instead he escaped and began living in the shack in part II. He taught himself to hunt (possibly with the help of his mother) to survive hence how he learned how to be a sneaky and be able to kill people with ease. Although he doesn't start killing anyone until after his mother died but by that time he was fully grown anyway.[/QUOTE]

So, he truly dies in the fourth, eh?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kagemusha']Yup, then a lightning bolt hits his grave which brings him back.[/QUOTE]

I seen the fourth already,

Thought it was his second reincarnation.....

lulz at how he become Frakenstein for the second time but realized that its his first time......

[quote name='Wolfnagi']I seen the fourth already,

Thought it was his second reincarnation.....

lulz at how he become Frakenstein for the second time but realized that its his first time......[/QUOTE]

Yeah well in part 4 it wasn't actually Jason, was just some crazy guy dressed as him.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kagemusha']Yeah well in part 4 it wasn't actually Jason, was just some crazy guy dressed as him.[/QUOTE]

Wait,

Isn't that part 5?

Jason actually revived on part 6, and the rest is history...

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Wait,

Isn't that part 5?

Jason actually revived on part 6, and the rest is history...[/QUOTE]

Ahhh right my bad.

Can you blame me though there's so many of them...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kagemusha']Ahhh right my bad.

Can you blame me though there's so many of them...[/QUOTE]

Yeah,

There are, lots of them........

Let see:

Friday the 13th,

Friday the 13th Part II

Friday the 13th Part III

Friday the 13th The Final Chapter (It is said to be the final but its not....)

Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (the non-canon one)

Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (the lol one xD)

Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday (He really did go to hell in this one)

Freddy vs Jason (Friday the 13th meet Nightmare on Elm Street. Also, Jason revives.)

Jason X (This one released earlier than Freddy vs Jason but it is supposed to be the sequel of because Jason returned to life in Freddy vs Jason...)

Friday the 13th (2009) (Remake of Friday the 13th Part II - IV)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Okay, another Jason.....

Man, Jason is almost killing Michael in this one even thought Michael can withstand a lot of stabs......

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Shadowwolf']He is an undead zombie[/QUOTE]

lulz!!!!!

He is an evil spirit who revived his own body via spirit CPR!!!!!