James Bond vs Jason Bourne

No gadgets, Bourne would win. You can debate if Bond could have his little tricks, but Bourne would do better starting from nothing.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Agreed with Kamil, Bourne is better then Bond when it comes to the basics. If Bond had his gadgets, he would win, but without them, He won't be able to stand up to Bourne. I mean half of what James Bond is, is his gadgets.

[quote name='Kagemusha']Who would win in a fight?

A fair fight that is, so no Bond gadgets allowed.[/QUOTE]

I'll contest that statement by saying that it probably wouldn't be a fair fight unless Bond has access to his gadgets, or at least a fair amount that can be attributed to one-on-one personal combat. So, no high tech vehicle gadgetry.

Bourne is simply superior otherwise in pure combat alone.

... Well if there's no dissent yet...

Shall we move on to having them armed with only general equipment which could reasonably be assumed to be hidden on their person given no prior warning? I'm still leaning toward Bourne given that Bond still generally relies heavily on specialized equipment and outside information, though if the fight were inturrupted and he had a chance to prepare things might change.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Let see

Famous MI6 Spy vs Secret CIA assassin

Hell, Bond without his gadget will lose again Bourne, even if he can beat up lots of mooks (mainly because Bourne aren't a mook)

[quote name='Shadowwolf']Bourne, cause Bond usually uses gadgets and Bourne goes by his own skill[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Bond has too many gadgets. >_> Bourne is able to fight without gadgets.