It's the OFFICIAL Anime OST Requests Thread! *Live in 3.14D*

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Welcome. You probably are here to attain music that you have found difficult to find! Or maybe you're here to help contribute to the ever growing Anime Tempest forum! We *that's you, me, and all of the members/staff* here at AT *that just sounds funny so I'll laugh another moment... thank you* will do our best to assist you in finding that music. If you haven't had the chance to do so, please look at this wonderful post. It will clear up any errors or any questions you might have, and it will save space here. If your questions are NOT answered, feel free to PM me. One more thing-this thread is for ANIME OSTS ONLY. Please post Video Games OSTs requests here. Thank you.

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Re: It's the OFFICIAL Anime OST Requests Thread! *Live in 3.Please do NOT request these Anime OSTs as they are currently available. Thank you.A note-I make EVERY effort to update this *and I mean THIS PARTICULAR* post at least once a week. As we get more active, I may increase that number. If you look at the list and see an OST that you uploaded NOT on this list, please send me a PM a.s.a.p., and I will rectify that at the next convenience.Trinity Blood OSTSailor Moon SuperS Music Collection (TV/anime) This is an anime series that I will be personally responsible for. No requests for any Sailor Moon soundtracks at all.Fullmetal Alchemist OST 1 Fullmetal Alchemist OST 2Fullmetal Alchemist OST 3Fullmetal Alchemist Conqueror of ShamballaFulllmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 2Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 3Kuroshitsuji 2 CD - Black Sound Selection 01Black Cat OSTFate/Stay Night A.OSTSoul Eater OSTHyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls ED Single - Koi ni Sesse Tooryanse D. Grey Man OSTs 1 & 2Seitokai Yakuindomo OST + OP&ED and Scans [MP3]The World God Only Knows OP Single - God Only Knows Mahou Sensei Negima! ~Mou Hitotsu no Sekai~ Theme Song Collection (w/ scans) Sora no Otoshimono ~Forte~ OP01 Single - Heart no Kakuritsu Motto To LOVE-Ru -Trouble- ED Single - Baby Baby Love To Aru Majutsu no Index II ED Single - Magic worldNurarihiyon no Mago Opening CollectionBaka to Test to Shoukanjuu Original SoundtrackBaka to Test to Shoukanjuu OP single Shinryaku! Ika Musume ED Single - MetamarismTantei Opera Milky Holmes OP Single - Seikai wa Hitotsu! Tantei Opera Milky Holmes ED Single - Honnou no DOUBTNurarihyon no Mago ED2 Single - Symphonic Dream Ghost in the Shell SAC OST 2 / with scans SAC - Stand Alone Complex Girls Dead Monster - Last Song [w/scans] Ghost in the Shell SAC OST SAC - Stand Alone Complex Ghost in the Shell SAC OST - Be Human Ghost in the Shell OST Tegami Bachi REVERSE OP Single - Chiisana Mahou Asobi ni Iku yo! OP Single - Now loading... SKY!! Motto To LOVE Ru OP Single *this link also has a linked video to watch* Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi OP Single - Ready Go! K-ON 2nd Insert Song Gohanhaokazu+U&I Album [320k+BK] Nurarihyon no Mago OP single - Fast forward K-ON!! Character Image Songs - Akiyama Mio Nurarihyon no Mago ED Single Kaichou wa Maid-sama! ED Single - Yokan Tegami Bachi REVERSE ED Single - Wasurenagusa Kami Nomi Zo Shiru Sekai Character Cd 4 - Shiomiya Shiori (W/scans) Sora No Otoshimono: Forte Ed Theme Collection (W/ Scans) All Anime OSTs accounted for as of 7:25 PM, Pacific Standard Time.