Israel and Palestine: Face-Off at the UN

2011? No idea. Havent followed their feud closely enough this year.

In general? Well, Palestinians tend to attack civilian targets with the express aim to kill civilians in order to get what they want. And each time Israel blows something up, its with the intent to kill the leaders of terrorist cells and organization, and civilians are just collateral damage. So, Palestinians fit the definition of terrorists, Israel fits the definition of sloppy or overkill.
Lol, bullshit.
Lmfao.
[YOUTUBE]w6fn5NZ6LBk[/YOUTUBE]

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Nice video but it doesnt prove that Israel intentionally bombs civilian buildings with the intent of killing these civilians in an attempt to get something done from Hamas.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
And each time Israel blows something up, its with the intent to kill the leaders of terrorist cells and organization, and civilians are just collateral damage
Honesly, this one just make me laught... yeah i know, all the terrorist have "terrorist" write on their forehead... it makes it more easier for planes when they drop bombs...

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Actually, any half decent intelligence service can pinpoint terrorist leaders and mark them. And the Mossad is more then a half decent one.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
By indiscriminately killing civilians in Gaza (reported by all human rights organizations - even by the original form of the extremely bias Goldstone Report - of which, the later partial recantation by Justice Goldstone due to continuous pressures from Israel's advocates does not diminish this fact), Israel achieved her political goal of reasserting her deterrence capacity and military projection in front of all Arab States which is severely needed in the midst Israel's political defeat in 2006 Lebanon. In the language of Tzipi Livni;

“Israel demonstrated real hooliganism during the course of the recent operation, which I demanded.”