Internet iz serious bussines

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/national/2008/03/06/Internet.Killing/

A Mesa teenager says he fatally shot his father last month because he wouldn't let him use the Internet, police reports show.

According to a Mesa police report released Wednesday, 15-year-old Hughstan Schlicker told a homicide detective that he considered committing suicide in front of his father after finding a 12-gauge shotgun and ammunition in the garage of their home, but decided to murder his father instead and then commit suicide.

Hughstan apparently surprised 49-year-old Ted Schlicker, who was standing in the kitchen when the boy approached him from behind, the police report said.

Police arrested Hughstan after the slaying at the Pueblo Seco Condominiums and accused him of first-degree murder.

After the slaying, "the defendant first called his friend and told her what he had done. He told her he was going to kill himself but she told him not to. She convinced him to call the police and deal with the situation," the report said.

Hughstan told detectives that he used the Internet to communicate with his friends and since his father took the Internet away, he was "just so depressed all the time," the report said.

Yeah... As the topic says. Oh, and the thing that this section indicates as well - discuss ~de arimasu

tyron256

turnabout moderation
O_O wow and i thought i knew what addiction to the internet was.

Kenzou

pink spider
Violent impulses. But this also happens when you have a single parent that doesn't know what hes doing.

Serph

I am The Light
yea that kid had something wrong with him in the head and i agree with Vul

Ray

无限之剑制
lol serious biz if internet was that Ill shoot myself by now ><

seirei

kumo no you ni
:eek: I don't know if that happens too often...but I believe young children should never be let alone, I mean, even if they have one parent, or grandma or tutor...they should be encouraged to find other hobbies and 'real' friends, not only Internet all day and night:(
it's sad that things have gone this far...

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
omg, that sucks. and i thought i knew what internet addiction means

Goose

Random Guy #3
Man, that really sucks. Really sad news. Kid sounds like he was messed in the head.

world of warcraft?

Last edited:

Scribe

Insomniac`^
That kid is seriously fuxed in the head, and will only come out of the governments institutions only 100times worse.

I would have laughed if it wasn't fatal...
Then; i realized i would be a sick man. Almost as sick as that poor boy.