Im back with a warning to all about Potassium

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
As you may of noticed I haven't been that active lately, well I've been in hospital for the past few days after a minor accident with a scientific experiment. As many of you may know Solid potassium reacts violently with water (usually catching fire at room temperature).

Well I must admit what I did made a lovely explosion but consequently I've been out of action for awhile, I added way to much Potassium in a practice experiment before testing it with a class, the bowl shattered and took the protective screen with it sending glass shards into me. As you can guess I went to the hospital while looking like a bloody mess.

A warning to you all.
If there is too much K then:
K+H2O = PAIN

As you may of noticed I haven't been that active lately, well I've been in hospital for the past few days after a minor accident with a scientific experiment. As many of you may know Solid potassium reacts violently with water (usually catching fire at room temperature).

Well I must admit what I did made a lovely explosion but consequently I've been out of action for awhile, I added way to much Potassium in a practice experiment before testing it with a class, the bowl shattered and took the protective screen with it sending glass shards into me. As you can guess I went to the hospital while looking like a bloody mess.

A warning to you all.
K+H2O = PAIN
Ouch.
Well I Hope The Pain fades away~ & You get better ^^ =P

ghostjacker

Neo Maxi Domzwiebie

A warning to you all.
K+H2O = PAIN
And here I was thinking that you OD'ed on BANANAS :relief:

seirei

kumo no you ni
that sounds bad...thanks for the warning! although we'll never do interesting experiments...:( (maybe because the teacher knows we'd all kill ourselves)

hope you'll recover soon!:D

Wow! My chem teacher do that experiment by herself and just show it to the class. She scare us blow off the whole lab. Hope you get well soon! *take fruits for you*