If you have a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

intist

Shadow's Masquerade
Hello AnimeGelade.

My internet alias is intist. My real name is Lee, its up to you what you want to call me by, I don't care. I'm an anime fan. (duh) I've seen quite alot of anime, I had a list somewhere but when it seems to have got deleted. Currently I am trying to catch up on Bleach, I am on episode 114. Please no spoilers. Every Saturday I had usually watched the American Bleach, until my friend told me that they had it subbed online, so here I am some 64 episodes later (I think). Eventually I would like to start watching Naruto Shippuuden. I have seen the entire Death Note anime. I loved it. I don't know if everyone that reads my introduction has seen it so I'll just leave it with this: Its a great anime, the ending sucked.

Design is something I have come to love. I've never been good at creating tags. Just not good with all the effects and everything, though I'd love to get better. I more interested in Web Design. I have only designed one template though. It started with just following a tutorial for some Mac-like tabs and after I made the tabs, I just went free design from there. Thus, creating a Mac Style template. Never learned how to code though, so its still just sitting here on my computer in its lonely PSD folder. I'm going to start designing templates again. I recently purchased Adobe CS3 Master Collection (About a month ago). I know there is alot of programs in there that I might never use, but its good to know that you have them in case you ever wanted to use them.

I've been apart of a few major (cheating) game sites before. Please don't look at me like a cheater though. That was a long time ago, back when Halo 2 the greatest thing that happened to xbox. Anyways, I became a Moderator at two major (cheating) game websites, one normal game website and one GFX forum. I've had about four years experience with the whole forum/website deal. Three years specifically towards help running Invision Power Board forums and about a year dedicated to help running a vBulletin forum. I prefer IP.Board over vBulletin, but thats manly because I've had the most experience with it. The only thing that bothers me on vBulletin is the AdminCP and ModCP are really similar to the way phpBB's AdminCP and ModCP look. Though, most likely if I was to ever run a site of my own, I would go with vBulletin, just because its more secure, looks a little more professional and a few other small reasons.

By the way, props on having the forum skin match the front page template. Alot of sites turn me away from going there just because of that reason. I know it could be a great site, but thats one of the first things I would think about, plan out, and complete if I every created a site of my own.

Fun Facts:
I turned 17 February 3rd.
I ordered a Red Zune 80 Sunday (Should be here within the next week or so)
I dislike iPod, love Macs, and Apple. Just don't like the iPod.
My friend, Jarred, and myself are going to Japan in early to mid June.
I really would like a iMac and a Widescreen 32" LCD HDTV.
...and I hate people that lack common sense.

-intist

Archangel

If ur wondering If I read all that the answer is Yes, I dont know why but for some reason I did lol . Anyway man its a pleasure to have u on the site , thanks for the compliments about the site for Nori has busted his ass making it and ( i bust my ass alittle to , he got me beat tho lol) its always great to hear compliments about it. If there is anything that u need help with bring it up to any of the staff members and we will b honored to help u out . So Welcome to Anime Gelade post , and have fun my dear friend .

intist

Shadow's Masquerade
Thank you Sanji for reading the whole thing. I figure most people will skim it. But, thanks alot for reading the whole thing.

-intist

Hehe... Welcome to HXF and to Nori and others, nice job on the forums. XD Have fun here and meet alot of interesting people. Especially Sanji when you get to know him. >.> lol jk.

Nori

Welcome to HXF. You definitely gave us a lot of information about yourself. And thanks for the props with the layout, even though my friend from konvictedARTS made the layout, but I coded it. We actually used to have IPB, but we just switched to vBulletin about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.