If u die tomorrow..what are u going to do today?

amanda

I would like to see all of my friends one last time before I die, because my friends mean the most to me.

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
There isn't much to do. I really can imagine that scenario, I would just have my day like every other day, because you simply can't do anything without the thought of you dying haunting you.

Tri Edge

Pico Picoo Picoriii
I'd prob go on the biggest bender ever :p

starting with Alcohol,
then mindless Stunts,
o.o
then some huge stunt so people would remember me for it
XD

i will just tell to all my family and friends to take care of themselves cherish everytime and i love them so much. and before i close my eyes and be at peace i just wanna be in a place where i was just sitting and watching as the sun sets...

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I really don't know but my biggest fear would not be death but it would definitely be leaving behind Kate and knowing the pain heartbreaking suffering she will be feeling, so I guess I would do whatever I could to help her be able to handle my passing. I would want her to live and be happy, I'd want her to smile and enjoy life and I would probably tell her it's ok to move on and that I want her to find happiness with some one who will love her and take care of her and that though I may be dead my love for her is something that will always be with her and that will last an eternity.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
I really don't know but my biggest fear would not be death but it would definitely be leaving behind Kate and knowing the pain heartbreaking suffering she will be feeling, so I guess I would do whatever I could to help her be able to handle my passing. I would want her to live and be happy, I'd want her to smile and enjoy life and I would probably tell her it's ok to move on and that I want her to find happiness with some one who will love her and take care of her and that though I may be dead my love for her is something that will always be with her and that will last an eternity.
dude that's so deep and romantic. nice