If Superman...

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
If Superman, aka Clark Kent (wich he mysteriously becomes whenever he puts on glasses) was to have children, and he'd beat them up, would child protective services go and take them away ? I mean, he's not doing any harm, he's beating up unbreakable and unkillable alien children...

Oh, and since he's un-"hurtable" can you hurt his private area ?
Can you... "Eunufy" him ? I mean...Ugh... too much thinking.

Discuss! With all your might.

Last edited:

devon

Manga Fan
Dude got shot in the eye to no effect.

Kicking Superman in the balls would probably shatter every bone in your foot and tear every muscle in your leg. The heavy vibration caused by striking Superman will pull every muscle in your OTHER leg, and the strain of your muscles weakening simultaneously will overwhelm the skeletal structure in your legs, causing the major bones in your legs to snap cleanly. At this point the incredible pain will kick in, overwhelming your brain and causing you to immediately faint, inducing all sorts of stress to your otherwise healthy heart, which literally explodes out of your chest as you defaecate yourself.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
And what about the children ? Would they get taken away from your home, by the children protection for domestic violence ?

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My thoughts on this topic.~ (Why did I write such a long answer?) O_O;

#1: They would be half-human, if we say it is the children of Superman and Louis Lane. They would possibly be faster and stronger than the regular human, inherited some of Superman's powers, but they would still not possess the same level of powers and abilities as their father, Superman, simply because they as earlier mentioned would be half-breeds/hybrids. As being born of a human mother they would possibly be removed by the child protective services.

But if it is the children of Superman and Supergirl it would be another issue, since they would be just as tough to kill as their parents and would not be harmed by getting hit, but for ethical causes I can imagine the child protective services would remove the children.

The same would would be the case they were clones of Superman. =O

#2: There is another solution for when you do not possess any kryptonite. During a total solar eclipse superman and his kin would be vulnerable as if they were human beings since the rays of the orange/yellow sun, in our solar system, giving them their strength and abilities would be gone for a short period of time. During this time it would be possible to hurt his "private" parts.

If Superman and Supergirl had kids I'm calling one to be retarded, one at least.

Incest is bad, people.
What a thinking, I like that! And about the kid taken away, nah... I guess nobody care much. Since it will looks like Superman playing with his kid, because that kid will not get any damage!