Ichigo 100% ending like or not?!

Hi guys! Im new here..
so far i've read ton of manga about romance and ichigo 100% really give an impact to me. my personal opinion is that
WHY HE END UP WITH "HER" INSTEAD OF "HER"!??
i don't want to spoil the name here to those who still not read he manga.

How you guys feel about this? Tormented!! or its perfect already!!

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I was rather satisfied with the ending although I was rooting for the underdog, Satsuki. Off course I knew she would never be able to stick with him because that's how most harems tend to turn out. The aggressive girl usually in almost all cases loses and the original heroine is the victor in the end. Look at an on-going manga like Kimi no Iru Machi, same thing is happening. I liked Tsukasa more than Aya through the whole series anyway. Sure, Tsukasa pissed me off at times but she had more "presence". The quiet, completely innocent girl got boring after the turn of the millennium.

The girl he shared his dream with is the better choice. I really wanted to see them create movies together. :waah:
On the side note, I really like Ane Doki, too bad they Axed it.

The girl he shared his dream with is the better choice. I really wanted to see them create movies together. :waah:
On the side note, I really like Ane Doki, too bad they Axed it.
it's like real life. would you be with someone you share dreams with or someone else?

she's got a new one called G-Maru (or Meru) Edition